What is your job?

Work casually in the events industry. Looking for a full time job though away from the events industry. Finished college this year and didn't apply to uni, a decision I now regret but I am going to apply this year then work a bit and then do a bit of travelling.

Forecasting and Planning Analyst for the National Health Service.

Work casually in the events industry. Looking for a full time job though away from the events industry. Finished college this year and didn't apply to uni, a decision I now regret but I am going to apply this year then work a bit and then do a bit of travelling.

Too late to go through clearing?

Senior Business Intelligence Consultant is my title. I have an education as an accountant, but as my jobs developed I started to work less with the numbers and more with databases.

Basically I spend my day in meeting with customers to locate their needs and the take all my findings home and build them a data warehouse and a multi dimensional database that fits their needs.

Nice management speak lol!

I believe you can call Uni's and ask for places regardless of if you did UCAS or not.

Oooooooooooo. Bit late, think I'm gonna take year out anyway. Would like student halls first year. I know a lot of people going through clearing not in halls.

Oooooooooooo. Bit late, think I'm gonna take year out anyway. Would like student halls first year. I know a lot of people going through clearing not in halls.

Yeah, most of the good courses will have been snapped up too. Could be worth a quick look around if there's something you fancy, though. Nothing wrong with taking a year out either, not like you have fee increases to dodge.

I work in the control room of an underground hydro power station.

General Manager of an International Project Management training and consultancy firm and an Internationally accredited Project Manager...

Also am an Internationally qualified professional Chef (was from 19-23yrs old) as well as have 2 out of 3 years in a International Marketing Management degree which I might finish sometime in the future...

No need to **** on everyone else's bonfire mate lol! Basically, you're a manager....

I am fresh food trained chef, but i'm back ast uni at the grand old age of 27 coz i have no love for chefing anymore :)

I'm a management accountant PQ, gonna finish my chartered accountants one day possibly when FM stop making games, LOL.

ICT Technician in a High School and College. Been here 2 years next month, first job interview, first job. I'm a natural 8)

Im an artist, graphic and web designer. Working mostly self employed and some contracted work too.
Have a small studio right now but going back to college in 12 months to further enhance my career.
Oh and I also do some photography and sell it

Work on average 25-30 hours a week and can work my own hours

I am cocktail bartender, it's a cool job! Mix with stuff..It's like science! Yeah!

I am also qualified Chef, level 3 and childcare nursery nurse, level 2....Yea I am a guy, not I'm not gay thank you very much!

I'm only 21 years old!

I am cocktail bartender, it's a cool job! Mix with stuff..It's like science! Yeah!

[video=youtube;2uMBbkSMppM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMBbkSMppM[/video]

I am also qualified Chef, level 3 and childcare nursery nurse, level 2....Yea I am a guy, not I'm not gay thank you very much!

I'm only 21 years old!

Slow down, you're making some of us older ones who haven't achieved anything look bad.