Reaction score
Started a new save with Cliftonville in the Danske Bank Irish league, hoping to win the Championship with them and eventually get a bigger move to the League of Ireland and in time, a lower-league English club.

However, I've came across something which might be a bit of a glitch and is seriously confusing me.

As the co-efficient for my league isn't great, I had to enter the Champions League at the 2nd qualifying stage. Defeat here to Slovan Bratislava would have seen me out of Europe altogether but remarkably I managed to win on away goals.

Next round (3rd qualifying round), drawn against Basel and predictably knocked out. Now, according to the rules, what should happen here is that I will be parachuted into the play-off round for the Europa League. Was anticipating the draw - it never came up. I wasn't in it. Had a notification on the news page to register my squad for the 'First Round' of the UEL a couple of days later - despite not being included in the draw - yet on the competition page it is entered as the 'Playoff round'. Every other side which were beaten in the 3rd qualifier for the Champions League have been drawn in the UEL play-off round - why haven't I?? :S:S:S

Is there a glitch here? What seems to be confusing me is why on the UCL competition page the Play-off round is known as the First Round - yet on the UEL page it is known as the Play-Off round. Has something gone horribly wrong here?