stevanjovetic

Reaction score
I am going to be attempting W4NKER's Euro Trek Challenge. For all of those who haven't heard about this challenge it is where you start unemployed in whichever country you want, Georgia for me, then as soon as you win the league you move to the next bordering country and win that league and the so on and so on.

Season Country Team League Position Cup Place
2013-14 Georgia Samtredia 1st (Promotion) 2nd
2014-15 Georgia Samtredia 8th 3rd Round
2015-16 Georgia Samtredia 1st 4th Round
2016-17 Azerbaijan Neftci 1st Winners
2017-18 Azerbaijan Neftci 1st Semi-Finals
2018-19 Armenia Banants 1st Winners
2019-20 Turkey Kasimpasa 11th 2nd Round
2020-21 Turkey Kasimpasa 1st 4th Round

Last edited:
I have started unemployed and have loaded the georgian, azerbaijani, armenian and turkish leagues. I have been looking for jobs and Samtredia accepted my job offer.

View attachment 357571
Samtredia is a club in the Second Division of Georgia or Pirveli Liga. I am expected to win the league in my first season.
View attachment 357569
This is a basic profile of Samtredia.

Transfers
View attachment 357568

Kilasonia is a back-up right back I snapped up as one of the glaring issues in this team was no cover at full-back.
View attachment 357567
Tkebuchava will be my starting DM/CM. 3 and a half star current ability.

Tactics
View attachment 357566
My formation is a 4-4-2 with attacking mids. Memarnishvili is easily my best player with 4 and a half star current ability and 5 star potential.

I will be giving updates every 6 or 7 league games.

Last edited:
I will be following. Always wanted to try this, but as there are so many leagues I thought it would take a lot of time. So I'm doing it in South America at the moment where there are only 10 natios (Excluding Surinam and the Guyanas) Already done Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Chile and Perú. Struggling in Ecuador at the moment.

Best of luck mate!

View attachment 640868

Update
I am back with samtredia after seven league games and I am sitting in 6th place. I know it sounds bad but I am just 4 points off top spot.

View attachment 640871
View attachment 640875

Samtredia 4-1 Kolkheti Kholbi
Scorers: Gedenidze, Kikabidze, Bagashvili, Gogitadze

Samtredia 1-1 Sasko
Scorers: Bagashvili

Samtredia 1-0 Samgurali
Scorers: Kakushadze

Samtredia 3-1 Dila-2
Scorers: Gogitadze, Memarnshvili, Gureshidze

Samtredia 0-4 Dinamo Batumi
Scorers: None

Samtredia 2-2 Chiatura
Scorers: Memarnishvili, Bagashvili

Samtredia 1-1 STU
Scorers: Pavliashvili

Current Position: 6th
Points off 1st: 4

I will be following. Always wanted to try this, but as there are so many leagues I thought it would take a lot of time. So I'm doing it in South America at the moment where there are only 10 natios (Excluding Surinam and the Guyanas) Already done Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Chile and Perú. Struggling in Ecuador at the moment.

Best of luck mate!
I was thinking of doing it for the whole world but it would take a lot of time. Good job by winning all those leagues. Thanks for following.

View attachment 357219
Update

Transfers
Before I get into my league position I would like to show two massive signings I have completed.
View attachment 357218
Branko Lazarevic is a 4 star CB i picked up on a free. Before him I was playing with either a 2 and a half star CB or an error-prone 19 year old so I really needed Lazarevic.
View attachment 357216
Viktor Petakov has added depth in attacking positions he can play in CAM and RW. He has played brilliantly so far and now Ilia Pavliashvili (my other RW who has played very well so far) cannot get close to the starting 11.

League
I sit in 1st after 14 matches so more than half of the season played. Dinamo Batumi (who beat me 4-0 earlier) sit 1 point behind me with Chiatura and Machakhela hot on my tail too. It is very congested at the top and every point matters.
View attachment 357211
Fixtures
Samtredia 2-0 Sulori
Scorers: Gureshidze, Eristavi

Samtredia 2-1 Betlemi
Scorers: Gogitadze, Bagashvili

Samtredia 2-0 Saburtalo
Scorers: Memarnishvili, Bagashvili

Samtredia 2-2 Lokomotivi Tblisi
Scorers: Gogia, Gogitadze

Samtredia 2-1 Bakhmaro
Scorers: Gogia, Eristavi

Samtredia 2-1 Machakhela
Scorers: Kikabidze, Bagashvili

Samtredia 0-1 Kolkheti Kholbi

Current Position: 1st
Points off First: None

Player of the Season so far: Avtandil Bagashvili
My first choice striker has scored 6 goals and given 5 assists in 13 matches. He also has a 7.15 average rating.
View attachment 357210

Also my team always gives up goals towards the ends of matches. Any idea how to fix that? Thanks

View attachment 356704
Update

The table has really started to open up and with just 5 games left I have a 5 point lead ahead of Dinamo Batumi
View attachment 356703

Fixtures
Samtredia 0-0 Sasko

Samtredia 1-0 Samgurali
Scorers: Salikashvili o.g.

Samtredia 1-1 Dinamo Batumi
Scorers: Gureshidze

Samtredia 5-3 Dila-2
Scorers: Petakov, Memarnishvili, Bagashvili (3)

Samtredia 2-0 Chiatura
Scorers: Eristavi, Bagashvili

Samtredia 2-1 STU
Scorers: Bagashvili, Gogitadze

Samtredia 3-1 Samurtalo

Georgian Cup
View attachment 356689
The Georgian Cup wasn't my main priority as I wanted to earn promotion right away but we have advanced all the way to the final! I haven't posted the scores of the Georgian Cup games so I will now.

Samtredia 2-1 Guria (1)
Scorers: Kakushadze, Bagashvili

Samtredia 3-0 Borjomi (3)
Scorers: Gogitadze (2), Memarnishvili

Samtredia 5-3 Samgurali (2)
Scorers: Kakushadze, Petakov (3), Bagashvili

Smatredia 4-0 Goliadori (3)
Scorers: Petakov, Gureshidze, Bagashvili, Memarnishvili

Samtredia 1-0 Dila Gori (1)
Scorers: Memarnishvili

Samtredia 3-0 Meshakhte (3)
Scorers: Memarnishvili, Gogitadze (2)

Current Position: 1st
Points ahead of 2nd: 5

My Player of the Season so far: Avtandil Bagshvili
Bagashvili is my first choice striker and he now scores in almost every game. He has 15 goals in 26 appearances in all competitions and 12 goals in 20 appearances in the league. He also has 5 man of the match awards. I posted a picture of his profile in the last post.

A close second is Viktor Petakov, the new RW, who has 6 assists and 1 goal in 9 appearances in the league and in all competitions he has 5 goals and 6 assists in 12 games.
View attachment 356685

View attachment 356656
CHAMPIONS!

View attachment 356655
Samtredia won the league with 3 games to go. The season finished out with Samtredia leading Dinamo Batumi by 9 points!

Samtredia 1-0 Sulori
Scorers: Turmanidze

Samtredia 1-0 Betlemi
Scorers: Gureshidze

Samtredia 1-1 Lokomotivi Tblisi

Samtredia 2-3 Machakhela
Scorers: Petakov, Bagashvili

Samtredia 2-0 Bakhmalo
Georgian Cup
We lost the Georgian Cup 2-0 to Dinamo Tblisi. I had played the final and it went to penalties but there was an error and I had to restart the game and when I replayed the final we lost 2-0 to 2 late goals.

Season Review
Pirveli Liga: 1st
Georgian Cup: Runners-Up

Best Player
Avtandil Bagashvili
He was the Pirveli Liga top scorer with 15 goals in 23 appearances. He also had 7 assists.

Time to get ready for the next season in the Umaglesi Liga!

View attachment 356357
Transfers
I knew that after promotion we would need some very good signings and I believe I have found them.
View attachment 356355

View attachment 356353
Ivan Todorov will add some much-needed quality to this back line and will play alongside either Kikabidze or Lazarevic.

View attachment 356352
Ivo Raykov is another addition to our back-line and he will give competition to Kakushadze. Now that Raykov has arrived I will try to sell Kilasonia.

View attachment 356351
Branko Lazarevic came to me and said he wasn't feeling comfortable in Georgia and I didn't want to lose a player of his quality so I knew I had to bring a Serbian player into the team so I got Igor Jelic on loan. He will give competition to Eristavi and Gureshidze at CM.

View attachment 356350
Just in case Bagashvili couldn't find his scoring boots in the top-flight I bought Jerry Sitoe to step in and annihilate. He looks like a very good striker and although he got severely injured in his first week at the club I am very pleased.

I also released players that were not in my plans this season and let a youngster out on loan.

In the Umaglesi Liga you play 22 games so I will be giving updates every 6 games.

Last edited:
View attachment 356136
Update

View attachment 356134
I have played 6 games now with a record of 2-2-2. We are in 7th place.

Samtredia 0-3 Zestafoni

Samtredia 2-0 WIT-Georgia (cup)
Scorers: Kakushadze, Eristavi

Samtredia 1-1 Zugdidi
Scorers: Apakidze o.g

Samtredia 1-3 Dinamo Tblisi
Scorers: Gogitadze

Samtredia 0-0 Guria

Samtredia 2-1 Torpedo Kutaisi
Scorers: Gedenidze, Sitoe
This was Sitoe's first game back from injury and immediately after scoring he gets injured!

Samtredia 4-3 Zugdidi (cup)
Scorers: Bagashvili, Petakov (2), Pavliashvili

Samtredia 2-0 Sioni
Scorers: Pavliashvili, Memarnishvili

After a slow start to the season we finally have picked up form and haven't lost in 3 games.

My Player of the Season so far: Igor Jelic
The CM who was originally brought for cover has been a key part of my starting 11. He hasn't been great but he has been better than all my other players. He has 2 assists in the league and 4 assists in the cup

Current Position: 7th
Points ahead of Relegation: 5

Last edited:
View attachment 355733
Update
View attachment 355730
Halfway into the season and just 2 points off the relegation zone. Form has definitely dropped with injuries to key players such as Ivan Todorov, Giorgi Gureshidze, Igor Jelic and Viktor Petakov

Samtredia 0-3 Metalurgi Rustavi
We played fantastic in the first half but then totally collapsed in the second.

Samtredia 2-3 Dila Gori
Scorers: Todorov, Lazarevic
Two goals off corners meant we almost beat one of the best teams in the league.

Samtredia 1-3 Zestafoni (cup)

Samtredia 1-0 Kolkheti Poti
Scorers: Tkebuchava
Tkebuchava grabs his first goal for the club as we take all 3 points from a must win game against the other promoted side.

Samtredia 0-1 Spartaki Tskhinvali
A bit of a let down as I was hoping to draw or even win this game.

Samtredia 0-1 Chikhura Sachkhere
Scorers:
We can't get any points from any of the top teams and it is a bit frustrating.

Samtredia 4-2 Zugdidi
Scorers: Petakov, Bagashvili (2), Kakushadze
Another must win game that we take maximum points from. After this game Zugdidi sacked their manager.

My Player of the Season so far: Ilia Pavliashvili
View attachment 355726

My starting LW this season, taking over from Giorgi Memarnishvili, has delivered 6 assists and 1 goal this season with a 6.9 average rating.

Position: 8th
Points ahead of Relegation: 2

Last edited:
View attachment 354793
Update

Transfer In
View attachment 354791
Cesar Meza Colli is Memarnishvili's replacement. Memarnishvili has been on a steep decline and has lost all his pace that made him a great player.

League
View attachment 354790

Samtredia 2-2 Zestafoni
Scorers: Kakushadze, Sitoe
I thought Sitoe had the quality to rip this league to shreds but it has been the complete opposite. He has scored only twice and missed many clear cut chances. We finally got a result against one of the better teams in the league.

Samtredia 1-4 Dinamo Tblisi
Scorers: Turmanidze
We came back down to earth with a massacre by Dinamo Tblisi.

Samtredia 2-1 Guria
Scorers: Pavliashvili (2)
Pavliashvili had a great game but then got injured.

Samtredia 1-2 Torpedo Kutaisi
Scorers: Cesar Meza Colli
Our new signing gets his first goal for the club in a disappointing loss.

Samtredia 1-2 Metalurgi Rustavi
Another must win game goes down the drain.

Samtredia 0-2 Sioni
This month we lost 3 key games in a row to have us stare relegation in the face.

Very disappointing as we could have been in 6th at the end of all this and not have relegation as a problem. The games against Spartaki and Kolkheti Poti are now more important then ever.

Position: 10th
Points off Relegation: 2

View attachment 354786
Season Finished
We have ended the season in 8th place and a 12.83K bonus awarded to us.

View attachment 354783

Samtredia 0-2 Dila Gori

Samtredia 1-1 Spartaki Tskhinvali
Scorers: Sitoe
Super sub Sitoe nicked us a point

Samtredia 2-1 Kolkheti Poti
Scorers: Todorov, Sitoe
We won the most important game of the season.

Smtredia 1-1 Chikhura
A point in this game ensured our survival in the top flight.

My player of the Season
Ilia Pavliashvili
In 19 games he had 3 goals and 7 assists and was our main creative force.

Last edited:
View attachment 353757
Transfers
View attachment 353756
We have brought in a couple of new faces and released some players that were just not good enough.

In
View attachment 353754
I felt we needed a new CDM as we were leaking way too many goals and now against top teams I can play a formation with 2 defensive mids.

View attachment 353753
I originally brought him in on loan last season and was impressed by his performances than his former club, Zestafoni, released him and I picked him up on a free.

View attachment 353755
I released my back-up goalie Nika Bandzava as he was not good enough for the club and bought this player. He is still young so if he is not giving me good displays he can improve very fast.

Out
First I released Giorgi Kilasonia because he was not not good enough and if i kept him we would have 3 right backs.

Second was a center back who had been sitting in the reserves and when Skuri came with an offer I decided to take advantage and made 6K off him.

Then I released Nika Bandzava who I talked about earlier.

4th I released Giorgi Memarnishvili who was about to turn 34 and was declining fast.

Last edited: