Eurogamer FM2009 Preview

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Worth a read...

First there was text commentary. Then a top-down 2D engine. Now, finally, after years of patient waiting, Football Manager's match engine is entering the third dimension on PC and Mac. Utilising motion capture footage borrowed from SEGA Japan's Virtua Striker, Football Manager 2009 is promising to deliver the visual realism that its stunningly detailed match engine so richly deserves.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=232685

Had few good chats with Miles Jacobson while on FM Live (while my team was battering his (wh)), and it's good to read one of his interviews, he's a decent bloke.
I'm finally looking forward to FM09, 08 had just lost it's appeal after FML, although I've been getting the urge for a game lately. Just bought MarioKart for the Wii though so that'll keep me occupied for ages til 09 comes out.

Had few good chats with Miles Jacobson while on FM Live (while my team was battering his (wh)), and it's good to read one of his interviews, he's a decent bloke.
Yeh I had a few chats with the SI guys on Live during my games as well. Even Ov Collyer (L). Also Boozad I've met quite a few of the SI peeps and they were all good guys (Miles, Marc Duffy, Ter, Graeme Kelly,Neil Dejyothin and a few others).

You got invited to go to an office where a game is made to listen to the makers waffle on = major geek.