Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Eurogamer Reader's Top 50 Games of 2006

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FULL LIST HERE

36. Football Manager 2007
10. New Super Mario Bros.
9. Half-Life 2: Episode One
8. Pro Evolution Soccer 6
7. Dead Rising
6. Company of Heroes
5. Wii Sports
4. Shadow of the Colossus
3. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2. Gears of War
1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
If the new super mario bros is on DS i have played that, aswell as PES 6 on PC and PS2, ain't played any of the others!

Reaction score
haha half life ep one was good but its just a short game ment as a build up for ep 2 only 7 hrs game play not a top 10 fm should have been higheer than the loser nintendo games

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably because it's a 'fun' game and you just have to love it...come on jam :p

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
That list sucks... The Eurogamer staffs list is better.

24. Disgaea 2 - Cursed Memories

:wub:

Reaction score
oblivion is the biggest pile of wank ive ever played! i payed 25 quid 4 it, played it once, it was *****, traded it in and only got 12 quid 4 it!

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Oblivion is a great game if you're into that sort of thing. I've never played it but even I think it looks boring but in my Games Design Module it's used to give alot of examples of good gameplay (and sometimes bad) because it's a really solid game that's 'fun' to the right people.

The trequartista
Reaction score
It was OK to play. I only had two games when I first got my XBOX 360 and Oblivion was one of them, it passed the time while downloading torrents but I wouldn't play it for fun. If you want a good RPG then just wait for Mass Effect (June/July), that game will raise the bar for all RPG designers.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
I got myself a copy of Oblivion for the PC 4 days ago and it's great. Played it for 13 hours in just 3 days. :( I love just exploring and finding random places, I think I spent about an hour last night just picking flowers. :wub:

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got myself a copy of Oblivion for the PC 4 days ago and it's great. Played it for 13 hours in just 3 days. :( I love just exploring and finding random places, I think I spent about an hour last night just picking flowers. :wub:
Hmmm ginger tom has been telling me to get this game for ages. I might get it for the 360 if i ever see it dirt cheap (probably pre-owned).

Reaction score
It is good, like Lee said, just wondering around is good. Its worth a try Sean.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll think about it then. I just dont have much game time at the moment with FM Live and Pro Evo taking it all up :D

The trequartista
Reaction score
Two Worlds is out 27th June for 360 and can already be "acquired" for PC, it's similar to Oblivion/Gothic III and looks like it could be a good game. www.2-worlds.com

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hehe i saw a trailer where it claimed to be "The Most Epic RPG Game Ever". :D

The trequartista
Reaction score
Hehe i saw a trailer where it claimed to be "The Most Epic RPG Game Ever". :D
I doubt it's the most epic to be honest, it looks like it's cloned from other RPG's, It looks good, but not epic. Epic will be Mass Effect, I can't wait for that one.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Epic doesn't mean original it's usually about the size of the game.

The trequartista
Reaction score
After reading a few reviews of the PC version I doubt I'm going to bother with Two Worlds, it has been receiving average to poor ratings. I'll just download the Shivering Isles expansion from Live Marketplace if I get fed up of waiting for a new RPG(Mass obviously).