8. Pro Evolution Soccer 6
7. Dead Rising
6. Company of Heroes
5. Wii Sports
4. Shadow of the Colossus
3. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2. Gears of War
1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

If the new super mario bros is on DS i have played that, aswell as PES 6 on PC and PS2, ain't played any of the others!

haha half life ep one was good but its just a short game ment as a build up for ep 2 only 7 hrs game play not a top 10 fm should have been higheer than the loser nintendo games

Probably because it's a 'fun' game and you just have to love it...come on jam :p

That list sucks... The Eurogamer staffs list is better.

24. Disgaea 2 - Cursed Memories
a_med_disgaea2.jpg

:wub:

oblivion is the biggest pile of wank ive ever played! i payed 25 quid 4 it, played it once, it was *****, traded it in and only got 12 quid 4 it!

Oblivion is a great game if you're into that sort of thing. I've never played it but even I think it looks boring but in my Games Design Module it's used to give alot of examples of good gameplay (and sometimes bad) because it's a really solid game that's 'fun' to the right people.

It was OK to play. I only had two games when I first got my XBOX 360 and Oblivion was one of them, it passed the time while downloading torrents but I wouldn't play it for fun. If you want a good RPG then just wait for Mass Effect (June/July), that game will raise the bar for all RPG designers.

I got myself a copy of Oblivion for the PC 4 days ago and it's great. Played it for 13 hours in just 3 days. :( I love just exploring and finding random places, I think I spent about an hour last night just picking flowers. :wub:

I got myself a copy of Oblivion for the PC 4 days ago and it's great. Played it for 13 hours in just 3 days. :( I love just exploring and finding random places, I think I spent about an hour last night just picking flowers. :wub:

Hmmm ginger tom has been telling me to get this game for ages. I might get it for the 360 if i ever see it dirt cheap (probably pre-owned).

It is good, like Lee said, just wondering around is good. Its worth a try Sean.

I'll think about it then. I just dont have much game time at the moment with FM Live and Pro Evo taking it all up :D

Two Worlds is out 27th June for 360 and can already be "acquired" for PC, it's similar to Oblivion/Gothic III and looks like it could be a good game. www.2-worlds.com

Hehe i saw a trailer where it claimed to be "The Most Epic RPG Game Ever". :D

Hehe i saw a trailer where it claimed to be "The Most Epic RPG Game Ever". :D

I doubt it's the most epic to be honest, it looks like it's cloned from other RPG's, It looks good, but not epic. Epic will be Mass Effect, I can't wait for that one.

Epic doesn't mean original it's usually about the size of the game.

After reading a few reviews of the PC version I doubt I'm going to bother with Two Worlds, it has been receiving average to poor ratings. I'll just download the Shivering Isles expansion from Live Marketplace if I get fed up of waiting for a new RPG(Mass obviously).