[Europe] Alphabet Challenge 2015!

• Thread starter Thread starter lewie100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 8K
I hear all of you are having trouble, here's a tip: Try not to play a fancy tactic, a simple 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 will work. I'm finishing my 2nd season but I didn't get promoted. For inspration, look at the FM14 challenges thread and it is the same title without the 2015.

When you complete Austria, do you get a job at any Belarus club, or the lowest ranked in the game?

Just took the SK Rapid Wien Job. Unfortunately, i don't have a screenshot since my uploading screenshots thing wouldn't upload it :(

When you complete Austria, do you get a job at any Belarus club, or the lowest ranked in the game?
Any team. Lowest ranked rule only applies to the first nation (Austria) :)

1st Season (SV Horn):
View attachment 331459
Honestly have no idea how I pulled the cup run off. Semi-Pro teams galore, whilst other higher teams faced each other. As for the league, it was pretty close at some point, but Lutonsky and Dilic's goals proved vital in some games (scored 22 each). Although I have taken the club to great heights, I feel that it is necessary to move to a proven A.Bundesliga team in order to complete the first installment of the challenge.

EDIT: Managed to get the Rapid Wien job. Lets do this!
View attachment 331457

Last edited:
Will start the save now, looks like a great challenge, good luck everyone.

Good job, but in order to move on to Belarus in a timely fashion, you will really need to move on to a Top 4 Austrian Side.
No jobs available. :P Couldn't get some when they're available

Back