Europe League Group Stage Draw

AndCura

Reaction score
Here are the Pots where the groups will be drawn from:
*Note: clubs from the same nation CANNOT play each other in the group stage but CAN play each other in the knockout rounds

Pot 1:

Atlético Madrid (ESP)
Liverpool (ENG)
Sevilha (ESP)
FC Porto (POR)
Villarreal (ESP)
CSKA Moscovo (RUS)
PSV Eindhoven (HOL)
Zenit(RUS)
Juventus(ITA)
Sporting (POR)
Estugarda (ALE)
AZ Alkmaar (HOL)

Pot 2:
Steaua Bucarest (ROM)
Lille (FRA)
Dynamo Kiev (UCR)
Anderlecht (BEL)
Bayer Leverkusen (ALE)
PSG (FRA)
Club Brugges (BEL)
Palermo (ITA)
Getafe (ESP)
Besiktas (TUR)
Manchester City (ING)
Sampdoria (ITA)

Pot 3:

Sparta Praga (CZE)
AEK (GRE)
Metalist Kharkiv (UCR)
Levski Sofia (BUL)
Rosenborg (NOR)
FC Salzbourgo (AUT)
CSKA Sofia (BUL)
Odense (DIN)
Nápoles (ITA)
Borussia Dortmund (ALE)
Dínamo Zagreb (CRO)
BATE Borisov (BLR)

Pot 4:

Aris Salónica (GRE)
Rapid Viena (AUT)
PAOK Salónica (GRE)
Lech Poznan (POL)
Karpaty Lviv (UCR)
Young Boys(SUI)
FC Utrecht (HOL)
Gand (BEL)
FC Lausanne (SUI)
Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA)
Debrecen (HUN)
Hajduk Split (CRO)

Just watched the draw, Some hard groups going on there.

Very interesting one for Liverpool.

City V Juve - Thats bound to be fun

drawz.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/draws/index.html

I think City can win that group tbh. Tough group with Sevilla, PSG and Dortmund in the same group. Also think Liverpool should win thier group.

Should win that group. Napoli are the only side who could take any points from us. Utrecht seem interesting, knocked Celtic out last night 4-2 on aggregate, 4-0 on the night in Holland.

Yeah but with all respect to Celtic they are appaling away from home in Europe. Im pretty pleased with our draw but the trips away to Napoli and Utrecht will be tough. Looking forward to seeing Juventus v Man City as well as Sporting v Lille.

I think Groups A and J and maybe L are gonna be great viewing

Porto vs Besiktas is going to be fun to watch, Quaresma returning to play his old team FC Porto. Our hardest games are going to be against Lille

Hey sporting friend! I don't know you care your country points, and want to see Port loose but I guarantee, we will be the leader of the group, Dragao or İnönü, victory will be ours.

By the way Quaresma is in deadly form, he keeps scoring awesome goals in Europe League; if you want to see, look at Helsinki 0 - 4 Beşiktaş match's first goal, or Beşiktaş 2 - 0 Helsinki's second.

Wanna bet, Nuno?

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Lets GO CSKA SOFIA !!! Good luck !
By the way, sorry mate but, it's obvious that Beşiktaş and Porto will be in the next round,(Considering fair referees, and no major injuries). The real challenge will be the leadership.