*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
SkySports-1.png

Carlo Ancelotti has today resigned from Chelsea F.C. with immediate effect.

The Italian maestro is said to be deeply saddened to
have left his position of manager at Chelsea.

carlo-ancelotti_1788369b.jpg

Ancelotti answering his questions at his last Chelsea interview.

The reason for the departure is unknown while there are whispers going around Stamford Bridge was the fact that Ancelotti was simply "fed" up with being told who to sign and not allowed to sign his "own" players.

The search for a new manager has already begun by Roman Abramovich as he released a statement on the club's website which Say's "We at Chelsea, are disappointed with today's managerial resignation however we are looking for a quick turn around and hope to appoint
a manager what the fans will be please with".

Well what our your views on this story?, if you have any thoughts feel free to contact me on
[email protected] or text your thoughts to 80076.

Next update:Around 11 Am on the 4th Jan 2011

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

SkySports-1.png

Chelsea identify prime target.

Roman Abramovich has revealed Chelsea have found a prime
replacment for Carlo Ancelotti

Unai-Emery_2377290.jpg

Unai Emery celebrating as his Valencia side score in stoppage time.

The young manager who is only 39 recently retired 6 years ago, and not so long ago took over at Valencia and has had a very prosperus time at Valencia.

As Chelsea are looking for a new manager, Unai Emery came out and expressed his admiration for Chelsea and their style of play.
"Me, Im linked with Chelsea. This is beyond my wildess dreams if I receive an offer, I will deeply consider it" stated Unai at his 12.45 press confrence.

Well what our your views on Unai joining Chelsea?, is there any other manager you would rather at the Bridge? If you have any thoughts feel free to contact me on

Next update:Around 11 Am on the 4th Jan 2011

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Feedback anyone?

Seems interesting enough a few spelling lapses though. still nice

Nah only found one Prosperus - Prosperous musta just been a keyboard error

SkySports-1.png

Valencia plan to scupper Chelsea's plans.

Manuel Llorente ruins plans.

180px-Valencia_Cf_Logo_original.png

The most recent Valencia C.F. Logo.

Mr Llorente has told Sky Sports news that Chelsea's plans to "nick" Unai are useless as we are seeking a very large sum of compensation, which Chelsea will not pay. So look else where. Full interview below.

Manuel Llorente has today spoke about Chelsea's target Unai Emery.
"Unai is a top guy in football he brung us back as we were in serious trouble a few seasons ago and he done the impossible." "We hope he won't leave us." "We are seeking a large amount of compensation."

Meanwhile other possible replacments for Carlo Ancelotti are thought to be Ex Chelsea boss Guss Hiddink, Inter Milan's Rafael Benitez and QPR'S Neil Warnock.

Well what our your views on this story?, if you have any thoughts feel free to contact me on

Next update:Around 4 Pm on the 4th Jan 2011

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Feedback?