UTVsotc

Reaction score
Just started a new game and have decided to load England , Germany , Spain , Italy , France and Holland as playable Leagues. The aim of this game is to win as many trophy's as i can around Europe eventually knocking sir Alex of the number 1 spot in the fall of fame...(H)

I have no experience in the foreign Leagues what so ever so help along the way will be required....oO)

I hope to get support like i did in my previous Newcastle / Arsenal game, really enjoyed making that story so lets hope i get just as much fun out of this one.....<)

I have chose to start in Italy with Serie C1/B club Pescara and aim to get them into Serie A before i leave although if the right offer comes along i am willing to listen to it if i see it as the right move at that time........:D

Any tips as to were to start i.e transfers/tactics.....???

good luck mate im trying something simillar with cremonese, if he will join your club i'd recommend gaston sangoy he's been on fire for me play him upfront, and also use the goals galore tactic thats on here, thats worked really well for me.

good luck mate im trying something simillar with cremonese, if he will join your club i'd recommend gaston sangoy he's been on fire for me play him upfront, and also use the goals galore tactic thats on here, thats worked really well for me.

Thanks mate ill check him out now along with that tactic. Were do i find team/player ID's so i can do that signature thing showing progress at club like yours..?

on the game go to preferences, then display and sound and tick the 'show unique i'ds' box :)

Season 1 pre season

After looking at my squad for past few hours and playing a couple of friendlies i think i may of bitter off a bit more than i can chew with this challenge, but i was looking for a challenge and this is one i am looking forward to getting stuck into..............................:D

Not really sure on what tactics im going to use yet. I have been using the goals galore one off here but even though i have won 4 out of 5 friendlies using this tactic i dont really know my team yet and im not sure if i have the right players to reap the benefits of this tactic....!

Transfer have been a real struggle, Iv searched the market high and low for some quality new additions but due to my extremely low wage and transfer budget this has not been a easy task. I decided to focused my attention to the loan and free transfer market but this approach has not gone at all well. Every loan player i have found that does not require a load fee or any wage contribution refuses to come and all the players on free transfers have gone else were so i have only managed to sign 2 new players so far. I am pleased with these pair though and still have plenty of time to possibly add one or two more.......................(H)

Screen shots attached

Last edited:
Pre Season continued

Well after a promising pre season things are looking good for Pescara. Won all my friendlies bar 1 and have won all my cup games. My mission this season is to gain promotion, I just hope i can keep my pre season/cup form going when the campaign kicks off in a weeks time.....:D

Iv also added 3 new players 2 of which fans were excited about these new additions. Just hope they prove to be exciting and help me gain promotion. My starting 11 is shown in a screen shot below...........:D

Time to crack on now i will be reporting back in about 10 games and hopfully i bring good news.......<)

Last edited:
Season 1 Continued

10 League games into the seasons and im delighted at how things are going. I realise there still a long way too go but in top of the league having won and draw 3..........:D

New signings Zanetti and Taianan are proving to be some what inspirational signings but im fairly disappointed with what ***** Topp has done so far.....................................

I have just been link to two vacant jobs as well but i think im going to dismiss any speculation and stay loyal to Pescara and finish what i started......!

Progress shots attached....

I cant see the new screenshots, just informing you!

Season close

Just finished the season won the league on goal diferance and after two very tight legs iv managed to win the c2 super cup. So all in all im pleased with this season......:D

Depending on what budgets, minimum expectations ect im given for next season i my move on in the summer to a bigger club. Im getting linked with several clubs across Europe and don't think i can achieve much more with Pescara but we will have to just see....!

Screen shots attached

Season 2

Got my minimum expectations for Pescara and due to the clubs finances been insecure i was given no transfer budget. Tried to bring in some new faces via the free loan market but know one wanted to join me so i saw the task of taking them any further as impossible and decided to resign....

Carry on playing unemployed until i got a job offer. Its took a couple of months but iv just had my first offer which is the managers position at Derby County football club. Iv took the job and am looking forward to getting started....(H)

Last edited:
Derby looks like a challenge mate hope you do well!

Liking the story mate.I've just started to get into the rhythm of FM and trying to build up experience in the English leagues with Manchester United.After that,I'm gonna go to different foreign leagues and do what you're doing :)

I'll check in regularly to see how your doing.Good luck.

BAD NEWS

Sorry this story just suddenly stopped was really enjoying making it and playing it but due to some idiot planting a virus on Facebook i had to format my laptop and have lost all my saved games :mad: , I would love to know what enjoyment people get out of planting viruses? there obvioulsy idiots with no mates no life and must have nothing better to do than **** people off via the internet like they have done to me...........!!!!!!!

It took me a while to get my laptop all back up and running as havent really had the time to sort it out but it now fixed and im looking forward to getting back into FM after a long break from the game. Not sure who to be yet though was thinking ever LEEDS, WBA , NOTTS COUNTY or FOREST. Who do you guys think would be the best and most fun game??