kingrobbo

Reaction score
Hi seeking a good editor who can do the following,

1.SUPER LEAGUE CUP
Would it be possible for you to create a champions league(call it super league for example) where the qualifying rounds are the same as now and the same amount of groups as now so 32 teams in 8 groups, but next round is again a group stage so there would be 4 groups of 4 (top 2 in each group progress to knockout rounds)...see point (2) below for losers
Losers of quarters drop into ‘’plate’’ 2nd​ group stage winners into knockouts.
Losing semi finalists play 3rd​ and fourth play off…winners of semis obviously in final.

2.EUROPEAN PLATE
Losers in the first group stage of ‘’super league’’ drop into another comp (a euro plate) so there would be 16 teams in seeded groups….top 4 teams progress to knockout rounds(losing quarter final teams from ‘’super league’’ join them)making 8 teams who play unseeded knockout to final
The ‘’euro plate’ ’would also have a 3rd​ and fourth play off and final.

Looking to revamp finances giving much more money TO ALL 3 COMPS
icon14.gif

Euro cup would still run but need to cover the teams who usually join it from champs league(8 from group stages) perhaps allocate those places from the start to 8 top ranked countries.

And finally team who win euro cup/and euro plate qualify for next seasons super league main comp

I hope someone can assist I will make a donation for your time …pm for details
icon_biggrin.gif

cheers

I dont think this is possible as the champions league and uefa cup are hard-coded into the game and cant be edited.

I dont think this is possible as the champions league and uefa cup are hard-coded into the game and cant be edited.

i have managed to edit both but not to the extent i would like.....i am sure it is doable but will take time and be for someone better at using the advanced editor than me

thats why i would be prepared to help this person if they pm me for details

i have managed to edit both but not to the extent i would like.....i am sure it is doable but will take time and be for someone better at using the advanced editor than me

thats why i would be prepared to help this person if they pm me for details
I havn't got the advanced editor as I didn't get along very well with it last year. Good luck with it I hope somebody manages to do it for you.