European Domestic Football Thread

Reaction score
Bugged me for a while that we do not have one of these, we have a couple of club threads for European clubs and a La Liga thread but is for the season 2014/15 (I think) so rather than have all these small collective threads thought we could talk about al European Domestic leagues in one thread as it is easier to find, I know like me many forumites watch football from La Liga, Bundesliga, Portugal, Ligue 1 et al, so discuss away

Currently watching Bayern vs Werder Bremen and my god its over 15 minutes in Bayern 2 goals to the good, missed Alonso's first goal but Lewadowskis come as a result of a Ribery pass that splits the defence in behind, Lewa beats the offside trap then slots it in the top corner form a tight angle.

Bayern still playing similar to under Pep, although Lahm is back at fullback, very easy for Bayern

Bugged me for a while that we do not have one of these, we have a couple of club threads for European clubs and a La Liga thread but is for the season 2014/15 (I think) so rather than have all these small collective threads thought we could talk about al European Domestic leagues in one thread as it is easier to find, I know like me many forumites watch football from La Liga, Bundesliga, Portugal, Ligue 1 et al, so discuss away

Currently watching Bayern vs Werder Bremen and my god its over 15 minutes in Bayern 2 goals to the good, missed Alonso's first goal but Lewadowskis come as a result of a Ribery pass that splits the defence in behind, Lewa beats the offside trap then slots it in the top corner form a tight angle.

Bayern still playing similar to under Pep, although Lahm is back at fullback, very easy for Bayern
Didn't even notice this! I think that there's a stark change with Bayern in terms of pressurising the opposition.

Didn't even notice this! I think that there's a stark change with Bayern in terms of pressurising the opposition.

I've only seen that match planned on seeing a lot more football than I have this season hopefully get sky soon so can watch more