European Dreams - A Newcastle United Story

Where did u download the real life fixtures? Keep up the good work. Cisse is a beast. You should be able to finish top four with Newcastle.

Where did u download the real life fixtures? Keep up the good work. Cisse is a beast. You should be able to finish top four with Newcastle.

Thanks!! :) i'll email you the file if you like.. and Cisse starting to come good, used him in the reserves for a while but you'll see in the next update

Cisse opens account as Toon claim another 3 points View attachment 230914Double Demba Strike! View attachment 230915 The Magpies put in a very impressive display at Molineaux today to keep their dream start going. Ba opened the scoring for Newcastle for the 7th time this season just after kick off, however this was cancelled out by a Stephen Ward equalizer over 15 minutes later. The score remained level until the 50th minute in which Papiss Demba Cisse grabbed his first goal in the black and white which saw the Geordie faithful go wild. Captain Coloccini then secured all 3 points with a powerful header with minutes to go. Newcastle have also been lifted with the news that Sammy Ameobi and the mercurial Hatem Ben Arfa have returned to full training. Also, Southampton have pulled out the £5m double-deal for Guthrie and Williamson, Leicester pounced by offering £1.5m for both of them and with no other suitors Newcastle accepted, both players have agreed terms and are set to leave Tyneside.

Cisse: I'm settling in just fine
View attachment 230917
Newcastle's £9m number nine has spoken out about his time on Tyneside. "I love it here! The manager explained to me that my priority would be to learn the language and study the English game, both of which i'm doing very well at the moment. Demba (Ba) is helping a lot too, we often go out together and he shows me around, he's really helping me with the language. The fans have been great with me and my first goal was for them, their patience has been brilliant" Newcastle are currently in 5th with a game in hand, they are the highest scoring Premier League team this term.

Doing well. I recently had a game with the new patch and finished 2nd (lost league on goal difference) but won both cups. Cisse was top scorer in Europe with 36. I played 4-2-3-1 with Ba on the left and I got Hoilett for 1.9m in January. Was winning the league by 4pts in the 2nd season and my game crashed. My only signing for the starting 11 was Vrsaljko at RB.

Spurs slip into bottom half from Ba brace
View attachment 230921
Ba can't seem to get enough of his scoring formView attachment 230922
Demba Ba's two goals at The Sports Direct Arena took his tally to 9 goals in 8 games, it also took Newcastle into the top 2. Ba has took a wide role on the left to accomidate for his Senagalese counter-part Papiss Cisse to take the role as the lone front man. This hasnt stopped him scoring and he grabbed to individually well worked goals against Spurs today before Rafael Van der Vaart pulled one back for the away team. Then Toon new boy Jan Vertonghen secured the point with his 3rd goal of the season.

Doing well. I recently had a game with the new patch and finished 2nd (lost league on goal difference) but won both cups. Cisse was top scorer in Europe with 36. I played 4-2-3-1 with Ba on the left and I got Hoilett for 1.9m in January. Was winning the league by 4pts in the 2nd season and my game crashed. My only signing for the starting 11 was Vrsaljko at RB.

Good going! I have a lot of time for anyone who makes the Toon succesful! I'm really enjoying this at the moment

Not sure if u can still do it but in the new patch I always swap Shola Ameobi for Birmingham's under 19 keeper Jack Butland (-9). Gets him off the wage bill and I always sell Harper too. Also I recommend giving Vuckic game time and young Adam Campbell

Toon claim another victim as they reach the Premier League summit
View attachment 230923
Ben Arfa scores on his return - "That was for the players, the fans and , most importantly, the manager.View attachment 230924
Newcastle United keep looking stronger and stronger as they reach 1st in the Premier League, no doubt a feat achieved by Tyler Hutchinsons stamp on the club. Today they entertained a struggling Wigan side at The Sports Direct Arena in a game which was highlighted by the return of highly-rated Frenchman Hatem Ben Arfa. It was Hatem who opened the scoring on 50 minutes after a very tight first half, he looked as though he was never injured. Jan Vertonghen then added a second as he continues to impress in his first season in England. Finally the game was wrapped up by the ever improving Papiss Demba Cisse who is relishing his role as the lone striker.

Carling Cup
Cisse ensures that Magpies advance
View attachment 230927
Cisse scores again to keep Toon on Cup victory trackView attachment 230928
Newcastle are through to the next round of the Carling Cup once again as they defeated Leeds United 1-0 at home. Tyler Hutchinson's men look really up for this cup as a strong side was fielded and there was never a sign of complacency. Papiss Demba Cisse ran the show and could have had 4-5 goals but he got 1 which is all was needed in the end. Is there any stopping Hutchinson and his high-flying Mapgies?