European Dreams - A Newcastle United Story

OMG Gutted this is finished :( Also upload to MegaUploads please? Don't like this site...

Last edited:
Bump.

Hey Guys, I just wanna let you all know that I will be starting up a new story in the New Year. I want to use this thread for you to have a read through the stroy and also post any suggestions or ideas that i could intergrate, i might use them i might not. I believe I will be doing it, again, with Newcastle but I hope to do a story afterwards with another team... So, please read the story in this thread if you haven't already and let me know what you think, also what do you think about this new story? Cheers....

Last edited:
hjaving problems downloading your files. Any ideas what i could be doing wrong?

Bump.

Afternoon lads, if you're reading this now then it's highly unlikely you've seen this FM2012 story of mine. The reason I'm doing this is to give everyone a chance to read this as I'm on the verge of starting a new Newcastle United Story and want people to give me things they'd like to see.. This FM2012 story was one of the most successful in that version of the game and that's where I aim to take my new story.

Many thanks

Last edited:
FYI, it will begin immediately after the release of the next official Sports Interactive Update, usually early March..

So keep an eye for it!!