European Nations League - a new international tournament appeared in 2019

Reaction score
So I am well into 2024 in my first save of FM15, testament to how ****** good this game is, but anyway I have just finally got into International management and just noticed that a new European international tournament has popped up out of nowhere in 2019? See pics below...

Is this planned to happen IRL? If not this is superb ingenuity from SI to create such individual processes within the game...

View attachment 310567View attachment 310566View attachment 310565

Hmm odd, haven't gone as far as 2019 in FM15 yet (not a testament to how bad the game is, more a testament to my fickle mind) but actually seems a cool concept!

So I am well into 2024 in my first save of FM15, testament to how ****** good this game is, but anyway I have just finally got into International management and just noticed that a new European international tournament has popped up out of nowhere in 2019? See pics below...

Is this planned to happen IRL? If not this is superb ingenuity from SI to create such individual processes within the game...

View attachment 749291View attachment 749292View attachment 749295

Yep. This is due to happen in 2019. :)

yeah I just me across this, Just took over Ukraine. least it adds something more to international management!

They are Setting up this tournament to replace pointless friendly's this will help countries maintain a competive approach all year round