European opponents with almost no players

jayuhguy

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just started a game with a Scottish team, and I have the Scottish and English leagues playable with the database size set to Large.

Domestically it's fine, but I've started to qualify for Europe and I've found that virtually every opponent has almost no real players, and therefore games are too easy. I was drawn against Feyenoord who should be a difficult opponent, but even they only had 3 real players - the rest were all grey. Even Barcelona's squad is full of grey players other than about 15-20 first team players.

How can I fix this? Do I need to load every league as playable?

Thanks

I load every league in the game. Then pick the main 'big leagues' and some other interesting ones as 'Playable'. The Rest I make 'View Only' which takes up barely any of the performance/speed of the computer/laptop.

I load every league in the game. Then pick the main 'big leagues' and some other interesting ones as 'Playable'. The Rest I make 'View Only' which takes up barely any of the performance/speed of the computer/laptop.

What he said.

Thanks, that seems much better now - appreciate the quick response.

Am sure you can't do this once you've started the game though can you? When you go to add/remove leagues when you select the country there's no option for playable or view only.

Am sure you can't do this once you've started the game though can you? When you go to add/remove leagues when you select the country there's no option for playable or view only.

I added all of the European leagues and you're right, there's no option for view only. If I click Add New Manager I can select a team in any of those leagues so I presume they're all playable.

I added all of the European leagues and you're right, there's no option for view only. If I click Add New Manager I can select a team in any of those leagues so I presume they're all playable.

Yeah they're all playable just after you've started a game there's no option to add leagues as view only unfortunately.