European Pyramid System - Challenge

Will1981

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6797

In this Challenge I have created a European Pyramid System containing the top 240 teams in Europe as follows:

European Premier League - 16 Teams
European League 1 - 2x 16 Teams
European League 2 - 3x 16 Teams
European League 3 - 4x 16 Teams
European League 4 - 5 x16 Teams

European Club Cup - All 240 Teams involved in 16x 15 Team group stage then two-legged knockout compatition.

There are also Reserve and U18 compatitions.

All Clubs have state of the art youth and training facilities and a balance of £900m.

The Challenge: Take a team from European League 4 all the way to European Premier League Champions.

Feel free to post your progress on this thread.

Last edited:
****!!! haha looks cool just one complaint why wolves and birmingham??? can sorta understand birmingham with the europa league but not wolves

****!!! haha looks cool just one complaint why wolves and birmingham??? can sorta understand birmingham with the europa league but not wolves
just chose the best 240 european teams based on reputation.

can sorta understand birmingham with the europa league but not wolves
g.gif

Where is Steaua Bucharest?I see there Astra but Steaua has a much better reputation than Astra.

the idea is cool...but there is a problem...it doesn't matter if you have that much money to spend, if at the lower teams, nobody of the star players want to transfer

the idea is cool...but there is a problem...it doesn't matter if you have that much money to spend, if at the lower teams, nobody of the star players want to transfer
thats not a problem thats the challenge mate.

don't know if anyone gets this message when trying to load this but this is the error message I get....no element found at line 44090 of European League Pyramid.xml

cannot download complete file
any ideas why????
plzz reply