Reaction score
Im in 2021 with Bournemouth and managed to finish in 4th place in the Premier League. I thought Id have the chance to bring Champions League football to my new 30 000 seater Bournemouth Stadium but thats not happened. Im just straight into the Euro Cup group stage. I thought finishing 4th in England's top flight would get me into a Champions Cup qualifier? Maybe Im wrong, I dont know? Anyone know the deal here?

Cheers.

By then the Euro Coefficients could have seen England lose a Champions League Spot if they had poor performances.

What Casdelo said, also could of happened too you what happened too Spurs last season was the winner of the CL and english team and did they finish outside of the top 4 if so they get priority and 4th place goase straight into EL group stages

If football manager was as realistic as real life then match fixing and corruption would be rife on the game. Platini is a crook. So, Im blaming him. For everything...

Took you 10 seasons to get UCL with Bournemouth (Come on you Cherries)? Took me 4, how did Eddie Howe do and who were your stars? Tubbs, Pugh, McDermott and Addison all shone for me!

If football manager was as realistic as real life then match fixing and corruption would be rife on the game. Platini is a crook. So, Im blaming him. For everything...

Football is much cleaner than people think, with the exception of Mafia and gang controlled countries, and of course let's not mention Italia (Although it has cleaned up alot)...

What has Platini done that makes him a crook? Answer me that and I will take you seriously... (Turns out he might not of been joking after all golem, sorry :/ :p)

Took you 10 seasons to get UCL with Bournemouth (Come on you Cherries)? Took me 4, how did Eddie Howe do and who were your stars? Tubbs, Pugh, McDermott and Addison all shone for me!

I didn't start as Bournemouth, I started as Ayr Utd. Got them promoted in my 1st season then had a couple of uneventful seasons with them before I got the Bournemouth job. Only McDermott and Addison were there by the time I got the job. My current team are all regens and I am bossing the **** out of the game. Getting massive transfer budgets after a takeover a few seasons back. Still letting in too many goals for my liking.