luko1234

Reaction score
Breaking News

Fifa Wants To Modernise Football

The FIFA President today announced that a World Super League will be created to increase revenue and hopefully have oil rich football teams! To start of this project 25 teams have included themselves to be bid, but only 14 may be selected in the league. There will be 10 rounds wheretrading is always aloud so no time at the end to trade. No min bids limit. The fourteen millionaires and clubs are:

Jamo345-Sent

Budget: £300 mill

Players:

Renomillo-Sent

Players:

Scullybug-Sent

Players:

BeadSTARR-Sent

Players

Treaders-Sent

Players:

JuniorMidget-Sent

Players:

UKFootballScore-Sent

Players

Wonderkid360-Sent

Budget: £300 mill Players:

Puzzled-Sent

Players:

Jaginnman-Waiting

Players:

ManUnitedTAW-Sent

Players:

JoffieBear-Sent

Players:

Last edited:
I'd happily put a wager on that it will be the same 12 peeps that are playing my game lol

Breaking News

The 25 Clubs Have been Announced By FiFA. The President made a statement this afternoon: " All clubs bought will be moved into the European Super League based in the glamorous country of Monaco. The bidding starts today and ends on Thursday 8 pm. The bidders will be required to submit 3 bids in a list of priority. The club lists are out now."

Shamrock Rovers have felt restricted by the Irish league and feels this is a perfect oppurtunity to escape. Min. bid: £10 mill

Aston Villa
after a terrible 16th place last season, the Villans want a fresh start. Min. bid: £15 mill

Inter
and AC Milan are unhappy with Italian football and want to be an elite club. Min bid: £30 mill

Manchester United
want to increase their reputation worldwide. Min. Bid: £40 mill

Liverpool
and Everton's past seasons have gone downhill and the merseysiders want the chance of fame. Min Bid: £20 mill

Club Brugge
and Anderlecht are 2 Belgium teams that feel the chance of Europe will greatly benifit them. Min. Bid: £10 mill

Rangers
and Celtic are Scotland's dominant force and want to play at a higher level. Min. Bid: £15 mill

BATE Borisov
are 5 times in a row winners of the Belarusan League and are bored of dominating. Min Bid: £10 mill

Althetico Madrid
and Valencia are tired of sitting behind the top 2 of Spain and want to break into the top. Min Bid: £20 mill

Dynamo Kiev
and Shahktar want to break away from dominating Ukraine and a fresh start. Min Bid: £15 mill

Other Clubs

West Ham, Min Bid: £15 mill

Zenit, Min Bid: £20 mil

Ajax, Min Bid: £20 mill

Basel, Min Bid: £15 mill

OM, Min Bid: £20 mill

SLB, Min Bid: £15 mill

Hoffenhiem, Min Bid: £10 mill

Wolfsburg, Min Bid: £15 mill

Young Boys, Min Bid: £10 mill

FC United, Min Bid: £1 mill

Can I join? Im gutted that I missed the deadlnie for UKFootballsScores Auction game..... I have a lot of time on my hands to get involved if you need my help to get this off the ground? (H)

Any chance of extending the league to 14 teams, have only jsut read through all the previous posts, and looks like I've missed the boat AGAIN :'(