kingrobbo

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone who is a whizz with the editor taking requests this year to assist with projects??
I am looking to have a european super league running as a mid week competition in place of the champions league/Europa cup.I set this up in fm11…but try as I might the champs league still showed up in game so teams were playing loads of games!!!

I still want teams to take part in their normal domestic leagues/cups playing games on a weekend and the ‘’super league’’ games to be played on a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

The idea is to have several leagues running in a 16 team format in each division with home and away fixtures
Prem super league-(made up of top 3 teams eng prem/top 3 italy/top 3 spain/top 2 germany/top 1 france/Portugal/turkey/Holland/russia
1Division- 4th​ +5th​ placed prem team rest filled by all leagues based on champs league/Europa cup places and club status
2nd - etc ​
3rd -etc​
4th​ -etc
At the end of the season should there be promotion/relegation???
Or should the leagues be cleared each year and filled by teams who finish in their required domestic league positions??

If anyone can assist with this it would be great

cheers