European Super League System | 9 Tiers | Good Prize Money

Daz Swann

Reaction score
Welcome to the Emirates European LigaSystem™.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently - Euro LigaSystem v3.0 - Testing Completed (Now includes Emirates European FA Cup).
If anyone is interested in giving this a go then please download it from the link below and leave any feedback.

New Download:
http://www.filedropper.com/euroligasystemv30e11bb129-3bac-4a85-9c71-6dd48277b4d1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created this new European competition for a little fun. It is based out of Luxembourg and has up to 9 tiers of football leagues.

• Over 1000 teams from 35+ countries around Europe playing in one competition.
  • TV Rights has been trickled down to the lowest leagues so small clubs can grow quick while larger clubs still have good transfer funds.
  • Tier 1 - EliteLiga (top 16 teams in Europe - one relegated each year.
  • Tier 2 - SuperLiga's - 128 Clubs split into 8 Regional Super Leagues with feeder competitions below them based on region.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EliteLiga
View attachment 244779
  • This league is for the 16 most elite clubs in Europe.
  • Champion is crowned via a top 4 play-off over 2 legs.
  • Bottom team is relegated each season and will fall into their correct league by region.
  • TV Rights is $70m per season
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SuperLiga Competitions
View attachment 244777View attachment 244776View attachment 244775View attachment 244774
View attachment 244773View attachment 244772View attachment 244771View attachment 244770

This tier is split into 8 Super Leagues by region.
  1. Barclays British & Irish Premier League
  2. Allianz Germanisch 1. Bundesliga
  3. BBVA Latin La Liga
  4. Fiat Mediterranean Serie A
  5. Liebherr Zentral SuperLiga
  6. Peugeot Nord Ligue 1
  7. SOGAZ Sovetskiy Futbol Prem'yerstvo
  8. Volvo Skandinavisk Fodbold Superliga
  • The top 2 teams in each league qualify for the promotion play-off.
  • Champion/promotion is crowned to the winner of the 16 team play-off over 2 legs.
  • Bottom 3 teams are relegated each season and will fall into their correct league by region.
  • Every Superliga competition has their own lower divisions with good prize money.
  • TV Rights is $50m per season

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will update the OP as feedback comes in.

Thanks,

Daz

Last edited:
Sounds very interesting. Have you got any screenshots?

I haven't yet, I am still sort of testing it.

I will take some soon.

Have updated OP with some screenshots of tier 1 & 2 of the system.

Looks quality mate I think I might give it a download as it's something I've been looking at for a while. What leagues do I need to have loaded for it to function properly etc?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i simulated a bit, and it seems that the transfer prices are a little unrealistic, very low. Haven't looked at next season, but if someone else can do it, it would be nice

i simulated a bit, and it seems that the transfer prices are a little unrealistic, very low. Haven't looked at next season, but if someone else can do it, it would be nice

Did it take ages to load for you? I put it on small DB with lowest league of emirates lower league 3 and its just frozen on setting up game database.

Did it take ages to load for you? I put it on small DB with lowest league of emirates lower league 3 and its just frozen on setting up game database.

yes....i load a small db with only the top tier, and it took me like 20 mins to get a few months of vacation in. It froze during vacation also.

Hmm, I'm using a pretty powerful laptop so that's a bit disappointing that it is going slow.

I have been testing and tweaking it last night.

With Super Leagues the transfer prices always seem to be low in the first season, I'm 100% sure why.

I will post the update version today which should have most little things fixed.

Yeah I just replied now. I will upload the latest version of the db now. I'm just testing it at the moment.

So far, everything seems healthy for the middle and bottom of the pack. Any club without debt can sign roughly 1-2 world class players (maybe not the cream of the top, but the top 50-100) during a transfer season. However, top clubs like MU and RM are having too much money to spend (i think it's just the advantage of their contracts in real life that makes the lower price tags here seem laughable). I will give you the link of my simulation ( summer 2016) later. I think the whole total winning money should be lower down to maybe 15-20%. This will help adjust for the player values after the first season.

Played through a season as celtic as above transfer fees are low and dont rise through the 3 windows I,ve played just a few minor problems games orgnised to be played during international breaks in september october and march I think but every major window and the relegation from the top division (porto) meant 17 teams in the spanish/portuguese league and marseille went up so 15 in the french/belgian league but the strangest thing was the german league gained 7 swedish teams and now has 23 teams and the scandanavian league has 9 in the 2nd tier blow that everything is fine and enjoying it but going to stop as Im expecting issues with this possibly into the 3rd season

Welcome to the Emirates European LigaSystem™.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently - Euro LigaSystem v3.0 - Testing Completed (Now includes Emirates European FA Cup).
If anyone is interested in giving this a go then please download it from the link below and leave any feedback.

New Download:
http://www.filedropper.com/euroligasystemv30e11bb129-3bac-4a85-9c71-6dd48277b4d1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created this new European competition for a little fun. It is based out of Luxembourg and has up to 9 tiers of football leagues.

• Over 1000 teams from 35+ countries around Europe playing in one competition.
  • TV Rights has been trickled down to the lowest leagues so small clubs can grow quick while larger clubs still have good transfer funds.
  • Tier 1 - EliteLiga (top 16 teams in Europe - one relegated each year.
  • Tier 2 - SuperLiga's - 128 Clubs split into 8 Regional Super Leagues with feeder competitions below them based on region.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EliteLiga
View attachment 906481
  • This league is for the 16 most elite clubs in Europe.
  • Champion is crowned via a top 4 play-off over 2 legs.
  • Bottom team is relegated each season and will fall into their correct league by region.
  • TV Rights is $70m per season
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SuperLiga Competitions
View attachment 906487View attachment 906489View attachment 906491View attachment 906494
View attachment 906495View attachment 906497View attachment 906499View attachment 906500

This tier is split into 8 Super Leagues by region.
  1. Barclays British & Irish Premier League
  2. Allianz Germanisch 1. Bundesliga
  3. BBVA Latin La Liga
  4. Fiat Mediterranean Serie A
  5. Liebherr Zentral SuperLiga
  6. Peugeot Nord Ligue 1
  7. SOGAZ Sovetskiy Futbol Prem'yerstvo
  8. Volvo Skandinavisk Fodbold Superliga

• The top 2 teams in each league qualify for the promotion play-off.
  • Champion/promotion is crowned to the winner of the 16 team play-off over 2 legs.
  • Bottom 3 teams are relegated each season and will fall into their correct league by region.
  • Every Superliga competition has their own lower divisions with good prize money.
  • TV Rights is $50m per season

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will update the OP as feedback comes in.

Thanks,

Daz

so does the mean, if Celtic are relegated they will be put back into the scottish league, and one from the scottish league will be promoted?

No, Celtic are in the British & Irish Premier League, there is no Scottish league.

I am going to work on these bugs and then I will release the file.

Played through a season as celtic as above transfer fees are low and dont rise through the 3 windows I,ve played just a few minor problems games orgnised to be played during international breaks in september october and march I think but every major window and the relegation from the top division (porto) meant 17 teams in the spanish/portuguese league and marseille went up so 15 in the french/belgian league but the strangest thing was the german league gained 7 swedish teams and now has 23 teams and the scandanavian league has 9 in the 2nd tier blow that everything is fine and enjoying it but going to stop as Im expecting issues with this possibly into the 3rd season

The idea is that the Super Leagues are flexible and that the relegated team goes back into their closest regional group. If Porto went down they should go into the Latin La Liga. If a La Liga team was not promoted then this league would have 17 teams no problem as long as all the games can be played between the season dates. If Marseille go up then the Ligue 1 would only have 15 teams, again no problem as long as the amount of games can fit into the season dates. Only problem is the German league if it gained a bunch of Scandinavian teams.

I am going to have another look and try simplify the system a little to see if I can get it working a bit better.