Daz Swann

Reaction score
This is my European Super League for testing.

Season dates: (1st August - April 30th = League); (1st May - 31st May = Cup Comp)

Top league is the UEFA League of Champions
(top 64 european teams/divided into 4 groups/top 4 of each group playoff for the title)
Prize money = $2m W/$1m D/$500K L
TV Money = $100M

Second league is the UEFA European Championship
(next top 64 teams/divided into 4 groups/top 2 in each group playoff against bottom 2 from each group from League of Champions for promotion)
Prize money = $1m W/$500K D/$250K L
TV Money = $50M

Third league is the UEFA European Conference
(next 128 teams/divided into 8 groups/top team in each group playoff against bottom 2 from division above in promotion playoff).
Prize money = $500K W/$250K D/$125K L
TV Money = $15M

Allianz European Cup
(Straight knockout/256 teams/$2M a W/Winner of competition gets $30M prize money)

I have tested for 2 seasons with no problems so far. Hoping people can test to make sure I've got the prize money and TV money correct over the long term. Any feedback would be useful.

Thanks

Download
http://www.filedropper.com/esl92391795-16be-44aa-af48-f35ad0d365d0

Last edited:
Sorry bro all done by rep (I think 4000 rep and above).

Just switch a team out and put your team in.

"I have tested for 2 seasons with no problems so far. Hoping people can test to make sure I've got the prize money and TV money correct over the long term. Any feedback would be useful."

just started a save with this and it is entertaining. Wanted to give bournemouth a try and this looked like a fun way to do it. Only problem i encountered was international matches. First round of international matches in september and half my squad left the team to go play internationally.No international break meant I had to play a game with only 2 subs. Really fun but I can see no international breaks being a problem for me.

thanks for this and i know you must have put in a lot of effort/time into making it.

Ok thanks for the feedback, I will fix that issue and upload again.

bro'

1.Congrats for your work and the fact that you shared it with others
2. The name for this league should be PARTIAL EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE.
You forgot the below countries :
N.Ireland
Norway
Romania
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Sweden
Wales
3. The team with the lowest ranking in your league is Tyumen -3950
4. Lowest reputation in Romanian League : 5000/ Norway : 4750 / Serbia :4350 / Sweden :4450 etc.

All the best

Last edited:
bro'

1.Congrats for your work and the fact that you shared it with others
2. The name for this league should be PARTIAL EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE.
You forgot the below countries :
N.Ireland
Norway
Romania
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Sweden
Wales
3. The team with the lowest ranking in your league is Tyumen -3950
4. Lowest reputation in Romanian League : 5000/ Norway : 4750 / Serbia :4350 / Sweden :4450 etc.

All the best

Didn't realise that had happened - but thanks for the feedback. It can easily be changed.

first of all I'd like to congratulate you on this league this is an awesome league I did one season winning everything in one day this is very addictive. but I have one problem with it, it's the fact that the yellow cards don't reset they accumulate for instance a player gets suspended because he has got 3 yellow cards the next game if he gets a yellow card he will be suspended in spite of the fact that he was suspended the match before because of accumulation of yellow cards. Shouldn't it restart or is it on purpose? For instance I have Bellerin in my team and for some reason he always gets a yellow card so he's always game in game out, shouldn't it be like if he gets 4 yellow cards he gets suspended and the count of yellow cards returns to 0?

Thanks for your feedback.

I will have a look at it tonight and fix the problem and re-upload.

first of all I'd like to congratulate you on this league this is an awesome league I did one season winning everything in one day this is very addictive. but I have one problem with it, it's the fact that the yellow cards don't reset they accumulate for instance a player gets suspended because he has got 3 yellow cards the next game if he gets a yellow card he will be suspended in spite of the fact that he was suspended the match before because of accumulation of yellow cards. Shouldn't it restart or is it on purpose? For instance I have Bellerin in my team and for some reason he always gets a yellow card so he's always game in game out, shouldn't it be like if he gets 4 yellow cards he gets suspended and the count of yellow cards returns to 0?

Has the yellow card rule been sorted yet? Cannot wait to give this a bash!

The yellow card issue still seems to be there.
any idea how to fix it ? preferable after starting a file..

Otherwise, Fantastic league, really enjoyable!!