Imager36

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a released database, and it's therefore advised that you play with autosave every week!

Euro Superleagues
Competitions

Tier 1 - 1 league - Top 20 from UEFA Coefficients - 4 relegated.

Tier 2 - 2 leagues - Next 40 from UEFA Coefficients, spread equally - 4 in each pool go into playoff round, 4 promoted between two leagues - 4 relegated from each league.

Tier 3 - 4 leagues - Top league from Top 4 UEFA countries, England, Spain, Italy and Germany - 4 in each pool go into playoff round, 8 promoted between four leagues - 4 relegated from each pool.

Tier 4 - 8 leagues - Second leagues from England and Spain, UEFA countries 5-10 top leagues (France, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Holland, Portugal) - 4 from each pool go into playoff, 16 promoted between 8 leagues - 4 relegated from each pool.

Tier 5 - 16 leagues - Second leagues from Italy, Germany, France and Russia, top leagues from UEFA countries 11-22 - 4 from each pool go into playoff - 32 promoted between sixteen leagues - 3 relegated from each pool.

European Cup - 1 leg rounds - Replays - 9 rounds - All teams in.

European League Cups - 2 leg rounds - Separate comps. for Top tiers (Tiers 1 and 2), Tier 3 and Tier 4.

I would recommend playing with the top 3 or 4 tiers. It has been tested to the end of season 1 with no worries, but I need some people to test it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JDJOW7DO

Just put that in your editor data file and tell me how it goes! Thanks.

Woo, I will use this at some stage I think

Nice one mate cheers!

I'll give it a go tomorrow

Last edited:
Can someone pleas explain or do a mini tutuorial on how to create a database like this Would love to create a global league. please help

Keep us updated if you bring out any more versions.

Sean do you know how to do something like this if so please can you do a mini tutorial??

Sorry I haven't looked into creating leagues or anything yet.

ok thanx anyway... do you know anyone who does know thats online now

Fantastic lay out of the league structure.

I have tried this out for a season and seems to work fine so far.
All it needs is a logo pack for the new leagues and it would look the business.

Thanks for the support, guys. The only things I really need to do to this is sort out the nationalities of all clubs, thus sorting the problems with some ECC/UEFA qualification.

Maybe not all 31, but I'll give you screenshots of the top 3 at least tomorrow.

One thing I have noticed is that the domestic cup takes a long time to process. Probably is my computer being slow but maybe have a few qualifying round for the fourth and fifth tier teams instead of having all the teams play from every tier from the start. Just a suggestion. Not being rude or anything.

The screenshots are attached, and with the cup thing, I can see your problem and I might try and sort it out in a while but the editor looks a bit useless for that kind of thing!

hi there this looks immense,i am trying to upload the database you have created,but so far i am failing miserably....

It's really aweomse, only bad thing i can say is that its abit all over the place with the matches. My game with arsenal has been re-arranged twice. Also i noticed there's still the champions league, how does the qualifying for that work?