Benniewijs

Reaction score
In FM2013 I want to repeat (and this time finish) my European Traveler Challenge. Before I start this challenge I need some preparation to do. I want to travel across the countries of Europe. First off all I activate the inactive leagues with FM2013 editor. I have to admit I don’t know all the rules of all countries but I try to make the leagues the best. I also won’t make any changes to de database to keep the files small.

After this I have 203 active leagues I can choose from. I will (and can) not run all 203 leagues at the same time. I will run around 15 leagues at the same time from 3-6 countries. My goal for the game is to travel around countries and manage a lot of teams. With the clubs I manage I want to win as much as possible. Win promotions, cups and after a while become champion of countries. After every season I will look at the reputation table of the leagues and drop the lowest league and add higher leagues. The final goal is to win the Champions League and/or manage top teams in top leagues.

Last year most of my attempts failed because the game got stuck after a few years. Most of the time because the save file was to big after a few years. If this will happen this year I will start over with the club I managed last and with the same leagues loaded.

I will start (of course) in the lowest league that I made and will start unemployed. From the following countries I will make a selection of 15 leagues:

• Kazachstan Level 3
  • Armenie level 3
  • Northern Ireland level 5
  • Wales level 3
  • Moldavie level 4
  • Belgium level 5
  • Faroer Islands level 3
  • Belarus level 4
  • Luxemburg level 2
  • Malta level 3
If you have any suggestions you like me to choose please let me know. I am not finished yet building the database and I am open to suggestion before I start.
Do you also have any suggestions of goals you want me to achieve in this run. (If possible) I will try to achieve the goals and post it on this thread.

Hope you guys like this challenge. Feel free to criticise the challenge!