European Youth Is Our Only Hope: The Real Thing

luko1234

Reaction score
ITV Broadcasting Presents:

European Youth Is Our Only Hope!
Presented By Adrian Chiles and Gareth Southgate

Adrian Chiles: Welcome To ITV's brand new series of "European Youth Is Our Only Hope," where I will be following the lives of 12 unknown footballing teenagers developing through their proffesional football career. I will see players from all regions of Europe, from Ireland, England and I will even get a holiday to sunny Spain!

Gareth Southgate: Yes Adrian, I cant wait! We both dont know the young players yet but I cant wait to see them. As a former Middlesbrough manager I'm used to nuturing young players like Stewart Downing, Adam Johnson, Rhys Williams and Jason Steele.

Adrian Chiles: Right then, it is time to find out the 12 people who we will be following for the forseeable future. Gabriel Clarke, introduce the players!

Gabriel Clarke: Thanks boys, hope you have a good time! First up, is 16 year old English striker Harry Keyne, who has just gone pro. He grew up in a small town and rejected numerous offers from acadamys as he was so loyal to his club. It is his dream to play in the Premier League and was inspired by the poachers instinct of Danny Welbeck.

Second we will Irish young Striker Stephen Holland, who has been linked with a few Irish clubs, but he ideally wants to go to England or even a challenge of going overseas into mainland Europe.

Next up is a determined centre back called Arthur Ritus, who has been touted as the next Joleon Lescott: a simple, level headed defender.

Time for one of the very youngest we will see in the series, and has been thought of throughout his region as a goal machine. Nicholas Jameson can play up front but is a natural attacking midfielder.

Next is a strong 14 year old striker who grew up in London and is a strong target man. Mr Beast is a very tall, imposing player and dreams to play for Barcelona.

Dan Newton is one of Wales' brightest talents, is a natural striker yet can play also. He is already thought to be included in Wales' U19, but in a few years could break into the senior squad.

An aggresive, influential player, 17 year old Thomas Sleet can be considered a lethal finisher. Although as a child he was a central midfielder, his shooting skills meant he is now an accomplished striker.

Scottish born Iain Taylor is an extremely fit, pacey poacher who is still only 17 has been linked with npower championship side Peterborough to help their campaign to avoid the drop

All round central midfielder Danny Wilson is an extremely creative player, who we think has already been offered a contract by MK Dons and Exceter City.

The only keeper in the selection is Irishman Ian Yong Lim, and at only 14 years old could be a world class keeper by the age of 20. He has already been offered a contract by Champions league team Shamrock Rovers, Scottish First Division side Falkirk have also joined the extremely long line of clubs wanting Lim

Determined Centre Back James Houghten has been attracting attention from numerous football league clubs, just to name a few: Rochdale, Chesterfield and Scunthorpe are all in the mix to sign him.

Finally, young strong Spanish midfielder Adrian Alfonso Arturo is another talent that has come out of the famous Spanish youth system, and looks like another of Spains creative midfielders

Gareth Southgate: Thanks Gabby, so now you have seen the stars, tune in next week (tommorow FM Base) to see these European Youth become Stars.

Adrian Chiles: Goodnight... for now
:D

great mate cant wait for the next update to see where we all end up :)

Next update will be sometime 2nite, all I can tell you is that ????????? has gone to Hull!!

Looking forward to the next update :) Can we have screenies of the attributes page?

European Youth Is Our Only Hope: Episode 1

Friday, 9th September 2011

ITV Broadcasting Presents:

European Youth Is Our Only Hope
Presented By Adrian Chiles and Gareth Southgate

Episode 1: The New Begginings, Part 1

Gareth Southgate: Hello and welcome to the new friday night show "European Youth is our Only Hope," you have seen the auditions and the backgrounds of our 12 players but now we will reveal which clubs have snapped up these promising young players. Our stars have already broken 12 records, however one sixth of them are injured for at least 1 month. I hope you enjoy the show, Adrian: show the stars onto the sofa!

Adrian Chiles: Thanks Gareth, lets not keep viewers in too much suspense! I'm more into leaking the secrets, as I'll do now. First on this extremely large sofa-lads where did we get this sofa from, sorry but it's enormous.

Gareth Southgate: Keep on track Adrian, to answer your question It's my nans, so don't ruin it.

Adrian Chiles: Sorry, let's get going. First on the sofa is Wallsall's new 17 year old Central Defender, comfortably earning £425 per week: Arthur Ritus

Arthur Ritus: Hello, it's a pleasure to be on such a prestigious show and I cant wait to meet the other guys and see what they have to say. This show has really sparked my football career and I cant wait to break into to the Walsall first team.

Gareth Southgate: So how have you been doing with training and improving your skills

Athur Ritus: Well I've been trying to improve my stats:

View attachment 226280

and as you can see I'm really pleased that my general marking and positioning has been brilliant and I cant wait to prove my defensive ability in the first team.

Adrian Chiles: Right lets crack on with the first half of players and now i have 3 players who have coincedently all been signed by npower league 1 team MK Dons. First we introduce The Dons 14 year old backup keeper and a possible Ireland U19 starter: Ian Yong Lim labelled as the next Shay Given!

Ian Yong Lim: Hi, I'm really pleased to be here.

Adrian Chiles: Well it's been an amazing few weeks, first you move to MK Dons as a backup keeper, then get reccomended by Shay Given to be Ireland U19 keeper. As stil a 14 year old surely with schooling and the pressure of achieving excpectations you must have an overwhelming feeling of nerves everyday.

Ian Yong Lim: Yes to be honest everyday is a struggle, at school it is amazing how much I am honoured. Midweek training is also a struggle as I am so tired. I have been bombarded with oppurtunities but at the end of the day I feel I can manage the situation with the team. I am pleased with how Ive been progressing

View attachment 226290

My communication is better and I'm starting to feel more confident between the posts

Adrian Chiles: Right then, the next two players are future prospects, may you give a warm welcome for James Houghton and Michael Wilson!

Gareth Southgate: Welcome you two, it will be interesting to see how you develop.

View attachment 226311

View attachment 226312

Do you have anything you want to add?

Michael Wilson: Firstly I just want to congratulate Ian for breaking in the first team squad at such an early stage of his career. But I really want to say how much this programme has helped me (not just the cash)! make a decent name for myself and without out it I cant think there would have been such fierce intrest in me.

Gareth Southgate: Thanks Michael for sharing your thoughts. The last two players we will see in part one of the first episode are the most valued it is thought. Hull's wonderkid Mr Beast, and and Walsall's star striker Harry Keynes

View attachment 226315
welcome to both of you.

Mr Beast: HOW YA DOIN! Sorry, I get excited sometimes I GETTA GOOD FEELIN YEAH! Pleased to meet you both KNOW WHAT YA DID TO ME! I cant wait TO SEE YOU BURN DOWN IN FLAMES! And I feel I can progress into a decent striker OF DEMONS!

Harry Keynes: I'm honoured to be sitting next to such a special (needs) lad. I cant wait to show off my skills at a bigger stage.

Mr. Beast: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME, IM COMING TO GET YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

Adrian Chiles: Right then, I will see you next week (tommorow or the day after FM Base) to speak to the other six players. Goodnight.

Mr Beast: RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

yeah really like the layout :) Are you managing MK Dons or was it due to chance three of us are all there? Can't wait for the next update.

lookin forward to the next update to see where the rest of us are at :)