HortonFM

Reaction score
I'd like to say this tactic is not mine but belongs to galego25.

After finding huge success with this tactic with some minor tweaks and recommendations i think this is probably the best tactic on this forum.

View attachment 133854

Predicted 24th, so far only lost 3. Also scoring a HUGE amount of goals for the weakest team in the league.

View attachment 133853

Only free transfers.

View attachment 133850

Da Squad (H)

League Stats:

View attachment 133839

View attachment 133838

​For this tactic i highly recommend that your ML is Left Footed and MR is right footed.

MR must have "Looks For Pass Rather Than Attempting To Score" PPM

ML must have "Runs With Ball Often" and at least 15 Pace And 15 Acceleration.

1 AMC recommended to have "Moves Into Channels"

DL and DR must have high work rate, crossing, dribbling and pace.

Central Defenders must be have atleast 15 Strength and Jumping Reach

CM must be your average working midfielder with good passing and vision.

Training: Leave Default until tactic is fluid. Once fluid set to def positioning.

Use opposition instructions from the official EUSEBIO v3 tactic.

Follow these guidelines and you will get great results.

View attachment 133846

Once again credit to galego25 for this :)

Mediafire link for the no tackle harder: https://www.mediafire.com/?4u23882egc60dkf

Attachment with full capitals is the tackle harder version which brings a lot more yellow and red cards.

Last edited:
I use the v2 of galego's currently. What tweaks did you make? Not able to download and take a look at the moment but wondered if it's worth swapping over to your tweak.

I use the v2 of galego's currently. What tweaks did you make? Not able to download and take a look at the moment but wondered if it's worth swapping over to your tweak.

Removed tackle harder due to my cams and cm getting a lot of yellows. Some people say it reduces tactic performance but i haven't seen much difference.

I may swap over then as that's the one thing that gets me with v2.....yellow cards!! Never seem to get any reds though maybe it's my moron midfielders wanting an early finish or something haha

Just to clarify there are two attachments now. Which should I use?

The one in lower case (bottom link) is the one without hard tackling.

Well, if there actually is a new thread I can only confirm it is one of the best tactics out there. I will post my screenshots with L'pool later today (unless I forget...). First season, I played like 22 games, winning 19, 2 draws, 1 loose. (just league stats, beside that I got 18 points in EL group stage and still play in all domestic cups). You don't even have to use classical AMC for this, for me Benteke and Sturrige are scoring just as much played there.

From my experience this tactics is working better than Eusebio v3/A Sure footed 433/FMSRB 442/date! and some other that I was testing. It even does a little better than 442 Sicillian Defense which was my favourite up to date.

Well, if there actually is a new thread I can only confirm it is one of the best tactics out there. I will post my screenshots with L'pool later today (unless I forget...). First season, I played like 22 games, winning 19, 2 draws, 1 loose. (just league stats, beside that I got 18 points in EL group stage and still play in all domestic cups). You don't even have to use classical AMC for this, for me Benteke and Sturrige are scoring just as much played there.

From my experience this tactics is working better than Eusebio v3/A Sure footed 433/FMSRB 442/date! and some other that I was testing. It even does a little better than 442 Sicillian Defense which was my favourite up to date.

Glad you enjoy it man! :)

Hi Horton - Wonder if you would be able to put some more pics up for us tablet players please, things like team instructions and any specific player instructions would be great. Many thanks.

Hi Horton - Wonder if you would be able to put some more pics up for us tablet players please, things like team instructions and any specific player instructions would be great. Many thanks.

If the tactic gets a good reaction from people and lot like it i'd be willing to.

Finished season 1 with burton, Predicted 24th Finished 1st.

View attachment 133805

Best players got injured badly during last weeks of the season and we almost flopped it but we clinched on.

Finished season scoring 102 goals without using a single striker all season. Got only loan players and free transfers.

Odd's where 100-1 to win the league and we bossed it (H).

Im gonna play my season in the bpl and see how i do. Chairman gave us just 6 mil to stay in the league, gonna need a Leicester miracle.

As promised here is my screenshot so far. 1st season L'pool, Leiva out (apparently Real Madrid needs him...), Zyiech in for around 7mln pounds as I need additional AMC for this (at least I thought so).

View attachment 133797

What type of players should I look for in the AMCL/AMC/AMCR positions?

Holy ****! Which version are you using?

I'm using version galego25 posted somewhere above my post, in fact been using it since it appeared in Eusebio thread. The difference here is that I use OI's from original Eusebio v3 instead of galego25's (no weaker foot for DL/DR/WBL/WBR/ML/MR/AML/AMR).

I didn't really bother to to change anything in set piece takers at all. I don't care who takes it and I don't care about changing the settings - someone said to tick taker as "forward". As said, I don't care as my players are still scoring from corners just fine.

Training - def. positioning.

I'm not sure if you will be able to average 1 goal/game but it might be possible. I'm not far from that on Firmino, but he lost the pace lately. Still he is near the top goalscorer in the league at this point anyways. Goals should be distributed somehow along the AMC's and wingers. I like it as this increase the value of my 5 key players equally so that I can sell them later for bigger profit. My wingers have average of around 19 years so maybe they will score more once they develop (also they average 3 letters per surname - Ibe and Ojo...). In case you have some strikers don't worry, if they have just a litlle experience in AMC position they will do just fine. Sturrige averages over 8.0 rating in last 5 games for me.

Hope that helps, let me know if you want some scrrens or something - will do after I finish work. Cheers.

Edit: the only game I lost in the league was actually at the beginning of the season (tactic wasn't fluid fully), 4th game, against Arsenal at home (actually they owned me 3:0...). Like 2 weeks after that loose I played them again home in cup and won 2:0. In current round I destroyed them at their stadium so it was just a coincidence. Other than that I didn't loose any other game whole season so far.

Last edited:
What pitch size would you recommend to get the best out of this tactic?