pamphee

Reaction score
I have an question:

why in my game eusebio v 3 is rubbish!!!

i tried this tactic with midtable teams and low teams but i always concede a lot of goals and lose often!
thank you in advance!

and i have a question for you: wasnt necessary to open a therad just for this question? you could have asked in eusebio therad , i am sure you will get help

Mate don't get me wrong, but there is no way anyone can fail using Eusebio V2/V3. You choose any team, with any players, and you will ALWAYS clearly overachieve. Ok considering the quality of your team in comparison with the others in the league you will have better or worse results, but, I repeat you will ALWAYS overachieve.

Last edited:
probably im gonna repeat my self a 100 time, but there is much more things in FM then a tactic... team Morale is very importint, then Team talks are unbelieveble important, and players suitability... you cant just donwload a tactic put it on and think that it im gonna win 98% of my games! train your players use PPMs! IN THE GAME are you giving a shouths??? they are important aswell... when you leading in second half what are you doing??? keeping everything the same or making a moves? like going more defensively and trying to save a victory? and the last... you should notice, that away games are much more tough then home games... are doing some about it??? or if you are underdog and playing against big team... in eusebio defense line is put maximum on HIGH.. are you really want to play with burnley with high Dline against man city??? BE A MANAGER! and i can guaranty with eusebio you will overachieve MASSIVELY!

Mate don't get me wrong, but there is no way anyone can fail using Eusebio V2/V3. You choose any team, with any players, and you will ALWAYS clearly overachieve. Ok considering the quality of your team in comparison with the others in the league you will have better or worse results, but, I repeat you will ALWAYS overachieve.

he will have to make adjustments to the tactic and/or buy players better suited for the roles for it to work. for me I had to do the following:
1. change goalkeeper roles since I don't have a sweeper keeper.
2. change the central midfield role.
3. change the striker role.
4. adjust the defense line to limit goals on the counter attack.

Mind you I have FSV Frankfurt and started using this tactic in the 2023/24 season as a secondary tactic as my primary tactic I used for 2 seasons with great success.

Any tactic no matter how good can go pear shaped because of morale
I hate using team talks and shouts so what I do is that if I lose a match I will schedule a an away friendly against my under 21s
I start the game with backup players then in the 60th minute I will sub in starters for my next game

you end up winning 5-1 or so and your players get a plus 8 or 9 morale boost

I also like doing this before a tough match