ob1

Reaction score
played fm 2012 couple of times and everytime was imp to gotze asking over 100mil for him and never had the money to get him. started a new game and offered 35mil for him when it was rejected asked the board to sign him for me and they did, for 73 mil YEY!!!!
expensive i know but his perfect for man utd, cant wait to cont my new game with him on the left and erikson thru the middle man utd will be aweseom, will get cavanni next yr to put finishing touch on my team

ps always had trouble replacing rio, any advice, tried howedes on previous game but was ok i guess and again expensive so thought this time will buy young and let him grow into the team. advuice will be appriciated

thanks

He's a fantastic player but practically, you don't need him. Ashley Young is king of AML inside forward, don't let the scouts or coaches tell you otherwise.

And Phil Jones will make you forget you ever had this player called Rio Ferdinand.

Why Cavani when you have Rooney and Hernandez, possibly the best striking partnership out there on FM 12, Hernandez as a poacher is perfect.

yeah im loving him though, cuts in lovely crosses and thru balls, and with his ****** fnishing stats he still scores goals..yes have to admit 73 mil is excessive, although i did not have a good experience with young...

ps usig jones as an anchor man, so need a solid center back or else a solid anchor man

i'd go gay for gotze, hes immense. set me back £60mil but it was mostly in installments and clauses. this is my gotze at the end of my 3rd season. notice the improved finishing and attacking attributes. i worked hard on that.

I got Gotze in 2nd season. Great Buy!! Try Varane, Hummels, Kjaar, Sakho for CB, or Rodwell, Sissoko or Sandro for anchor.

Got him for 100m, 50m up front and then 50m over 48 months, now in 2024 and he's still in my team (just about), gets 20 goals and assists a season.

No i have never spent 70 to 90 million on one player no player is worth that much i have offer dortmund in the past 32million and they just boost it to 100 million once i just walked away from it

Signed him for 39m with about half over 48 months when he was 25 and has been fantastic at AML. Usually gets about 20 goals and 20+ assists each season and an average rating of about 7.7.

Signed him for 39m when when he was 25 and he gets about 20 goals and assists each season. He has won the last 3 player of the season in the premier league and is in the all time team of the season

I want to sign gotze, but probably never will. Dortmund's asking price is ridiculous. I hope he has a fall out or something. they stick to their guns, that's for sure!

Got gotze for 65m in 2016 never performed well enough considering the price got ozil for 25m and hes been much better, not worth it, sure stats are great but id rather have a brilliant poacher any day

For some reason i find Lucas Moura much harder to sign than Gotze. Ive usually got Gotze for about 25 - 40 million. I can't sign Moura at all i have more luck signing Pastore.

Trust me you can get Willian from Shakhtar for measly 7million and still play as good as him. With the other 60+ million you can sign more players

u cant et those CB, psg never sell and hummels is he worth like 40mil i dont know, and never used kjaer
and yeah sandro is grt will try for him next season..

and its true u can never get moura, they never sell and if they do accept a bid its crazy...and willian takes more then a season to settle and even then is a good player never grt

maura does have a 89 mil buy out clause but not worth it

I can never get Gotze below 60m. Seriously, for that price you can easily have four wingers on similar level. (willian, costa, weiss, hulk, for example)