Ever had your players ''grass'' on you?

Thestaggy

Reaction score
I'm currently managing AFC Telford United in the BSN. The media predicts that they should finish 2nd, so you are under a fair bit of pressure to succeed with them. My season has largely been inconsistent. I fluctuate between 3rd and 8th spots as I win, lose, win, lose, win, win, lose, win. So, I started getting a little peeved with this and started getting short with my players. After seeing them dominate Solihull Motors for 88 minutes only to lose to a late goal, I let them have it in the post team talk, declaring my anger and attacking my forwards for missing chance after chance. Then, when I get my mail, I see that two of my players have gone to the press and told them how I ''kicked a tea pot'' and ''locked them in the changing room after the match''. I'm not making this up either. I laughed about it, especially the tea pot story as that reminded me of Sir Alex kicking a boot at Beckham, but then I thought, what a bunch of rats for grassing on me.

Everytime you show anger to your players, they "grass" on you. It always shows, "Blah Blah revealed the managers frustration by locking them in the changing room".
Happens in everyones game. :)