ever happened to you?

Reaction score
hi guys, i am playing a network game with my mate, and he sent me a screenshot of him offering a contract to fabio aurelio. He is aston villa by the way, and the screenshot shows that aurelio is currently on £32,000 a week contract at liverpool but it says that aurelio will settle for £90 a week and £500,00 signing oin fee, just wondered if anything like this has happened to you or if he has some how cheated.

What is with people on stupid threads 2day yes we have seen it be4 there has been a thread like this 2day just pointless

calm down mate, i just wanted to know if i was being cheated, and i apologize for not seeing the other thread on this

Dc999 - why not just set up 3-4 threads and ban everyone from posting new threads. Its a lot better than the administrators giving out to several dozen posters a day.

Finding stuff can be quite tricky on this website too.

Mate i am only saying its a pointless thread

how can it be tricky there is a search tool type in what you want and boom found it not hard

i've seen that, its happened to me, leroy lita wanted £90 per week so that's what i offered him but then he rejected it and said he wanted £7000

as long as it is posted at the right place on a forum i think people ought to help people

Dc999 - yes but if this poster for example typed "lower wages", "wages settling" etc into search you get 20 pages of threads. You dont expect a poster to check each before posting.

I think a "help" thread is too vague to be a realistic way of doing things. If it is very sticky I think just a reference to a SPECIFIC thread and the admin should close it.

yes exactly i think the help thread is usefull for when you have a small problem and you're on the forum regularly you can post it there and in the long run someone will help you. Opening a new thread is very usefull for people who are less known to the forum and have problems they can't get further with and that's why they are on this site