FrankieDolan

Reaction score
On this years Football Manager ive only had one enjoyable save.
After many years of playing the game, i am considering not buying the game anymore as i just cannot get into a save at all.
Just wanted to know if anyone else has been like this, and if so how did they get back into the game? :S

Yeah take a break...or manage an exciting team...maybe a new challenge? i once bored but then found it interesting managing another team.

I didn't play for around 2 months because I couldn't get into a save.
I then had another go and haven't loaded a new game since.

I've thought of quitting many times but then I come to my senses ;)

winners never quit and quitters never win

Haven't played it for about a month now. and not sure if i will play in the next few, like phila said, it gets too easy and boring.

Just have a break, and set yourself a new challenge in a new country or whatever. I had a lengthy break, and it helped immensly. Definately not too easy

doesn't matter who i am. I'm always pretty successful. very very rarely get sacked.!

winners never quit and quitters never win

trust me i do not want to, but am just saying a cant find the right team to go so a cant really get a game going.
any good recommendations for teams go get me going again anyone?

i have took a break since about christmas time, and i just thought as its the school holidays and theres a new update i just want to get back into a save

Last edited:
try the worst team in a country and make them the best!!!!
i did a didcot town (who?) the best team in the world in 8 season !!!!

the way that makes me enjoy the game is...make a lower team a great team...like i made Wycombe Wanderers a top EPL team now and is now qualified for Champions League/Cup

I've thought of quitting many times but then I come to my senses ;)

Are you talking about FM-Base? If so, don't listen to your senses. They're lying to you.

I've stopped playing it for couple of months. But that was because I had game going for 10 years in game, and then my computer died and i lost save :( Just couldn't get back into it again.

I haven't played since before Christmas.. To the people saying take a break it hasn't worked for me but it has previous years so hoping this is just a lengthy break then i get the urge back.

I haven't played since before Christmas.. To the people saying take a break it hasn't worked for me but it has previous years so hoping this is just a lengthy break then i get the urge back.

same with me, my save was with Newcastle and i really got into it.
since then ave took a long break but just cant seem to find the right team yet :S