Everton - £4m at start. Mix of too expensive or not interested. Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aslaram

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

I started a game as Everton and managed to go the entire 1st transfer window without signing a single player. The problem is they start with £4.25m, so not a lot to spend, not many players are interested in them, and those that are cost loads accoriding to scout reports, which, let's face it, you might as well double most of the time!

I'm going to restart (partly because I need to re-install the game without the intrusive steam) but wondered if anyone has been Everton before? And if so, what were your transfer dealings in that all important 1st window? Both out going and incoming. Please give the name of player (club as well if an obscure player or called Juan, there are tons of them) and price you paid for them.

I'd really appreciate some help on this one.

robert lewandowski usually develops quite quickly!and fitted into my everton system!have you thought about selling anyone to generate some more funds?

Joe Mattock a LB at West Brom you can usually can pick him up for £2mil he's good cover for Baines and develops into a great player

Status
Not open for further replies.