blank800

Reaction score
Hi, i play first season with Everton and my formation is 4-3-2-1 with 3 CM, what players would you recommend me? My budget in summer was around 4 mil €, I sold Hibbert a buy Darko Lazovic. I tried to buy Okore but he wasn't interested, Wanyama was too expensive. Thanks

alex tettey (1-1.5mil) use shane duffy hes quality if you give him games, you dont really need players tbh jst bring in mark obrien from derby for future CB and thomas drage 1.2mil and maybe nick helenius for back up ST

I agree about Duffy, and Pienaar and Barkley make excellent AMC's to play behind your lone striker. Gibbo, Felli and Osman will all do well as your 3 CM's. I find I'm really short of cover at fullback although on the lastest FM Bidwell looks decent and I have been trying to give Stones some match time at fb but if Seamus gets long-term injury I have to play Jags out there and he's never gonna have a standout game at fb.

When you get £6m+ to spend invest in Andrea Poli as long-term replacement/cover for Ossie/Gibbo at CM, great little player!