thelegend50

Reaction score
I am just coming up to janruary in my 2nd season as Everton manager, i have 12mil to spend and was wondering if you think there are any places i could improve in my team.

I am currently sitting 3rd in the premiership 4 points off top, & i seem to be lacking creativity more than anything.

GK - Ochoa
RB - Van Der Wiel
CB - Gary Cahill
CB - Jagielka
LB - Baines
CDM - Fellaini
CM - Rodwell
CM - Arteta
CAM - Tim Cahill
ST - Roque Santa Cruz ( 13 goals in 17 )
ST - Kalinic (10 Goals in 19)

SUB - Howard
SUB - Distin
SUB - Douglas
SUB - Kofi Agyei (Loaned In)
SUB - Hatem Ben Arfa
SUB - Leon Osman
SUB - Craig Bellamy

Could you give any ideas of how to make this a better side, i just need to try improve in the goals department and try catch up and nick top 2 in the league after finishing 5th last year, i really want to get a champions league place

Thankyou in advance :)

Okay mate, thankyou, just reading through your story and its helpful, thankyou :)

Buy Carmelo from Sporting for arround 3 or 3,5 M ( Euros ) also you can buy Montolivo between 15 to 30 M ( you can pay in 48 months ) also you need godd FB get Vargas from Fiorentina or Coentrao from Benfica for the left, and get Diego Renan or Srna for the right.

Buy Carmelo from Sporting for arround 3 or 3,5 M ( Euros ) also you can buy Montolivo between 15 to 30 M ( you can pay in 48 months ) also you need godd FB get Vargas from Fiorentina or Coentrao from Benfica for the left, and get Diego Renan or Srna for the right.

He only has 12 million.

If you wanted to allow Arteta some more freedom you should have a look at Server Jeparov, he can control the midfield, which lets Arteta be more attacking

He only has 12 million.

With 12 m I brought Gervinho, Kameni, Boularouz, Zapata, Buonanotte , Annan, Paulo Henrique ( Cruzeiro ) and Dodo with Sunderland in the first season.. all of that by paying in 48 months, so he can buy the players i told him.

I could do with a LM & RM just to use when i play the 442 formation, if anyone has any ideas then could you please give me some ideas of names and prices.. Ive still got 12m to spend but ive only got a bout 10 days left in the month..

Thankyou

I could do with a LM & RM just to use when i play the 442 formation, if anyone has any ideas then could you please give me some ideas of names and prices.. Ive still got 12m to spend but ive only got a bout 10 days left in the month..

Thankyou

Vargas for LM, arround 16 and 19 M ( Euros) but as like i said, if you paid in 48 months you would be able to buy him.

RM - Landon Donovan, unless he has already moved... Or maybe you could look at David Bentley, although he may not be up to the standard of your team...

Sebastian Blanco does a great job for me as a RM, but they seem to have made him a natural AMC on the latest patch. Dsudszak is a good LM.

With 12 m I brought Gervinho, Kameni, Boularouz, Zapata, Buonanotte , Annan, Paulo Henrique ( Cruzeiro ) and Dodo with Sunderland in the first season.. all of that by paying in 48 months, so he can buy the players i told him.

Hello there enormous debts.. :p

Sebastian Blanco does a great job for me as a RM, but they seem to have made him a natural AMC on the latest patch. Dsudszak is a good LM.

sorry, going slightly of topic, but Blanco was awesome in my FM10 save, I hane not had chance to sign him yet, how much do you have to pay for him now!?

I would reccomend Hamsik if creativity is what your lacking,
He creates and scores tonnes and would be worth that little bit more.

Buy martin galvan a young mexican forward, and for the midfield clement grenier whi is a french midfielder, both young fairly cheap and very very good players to add a bit of flair and creativity to your line up.Have a look at them mate.I bought them for man utd in my game and they are really good and really cheap.

Kalinic is class isn't he. Signed him for Liverpool and ended up playing 2 upfront after 2 years to fit him in next to Torres. Ended up signing him on my West Ham game aswell now. Highly recommended.

Yee Kalinic has been doing really well for me, ecspecially next to a target man or another world class striker, highly recommend him for any prem side :)