kenno101

Reaction score
going into 2nd season, i have 14 million to spend i need a cb and winger(s), i am in the champs league so need good quality, preferably young, thanks.

Im an Everton supporter so ive had experience with Everton saves, have a look at Ryan Shawcross, frederic sorensen from juventus is decent, Darwin Quintero is ST he is amazing on FM 12 play him as a poacher, you can get him for around 2m. Wingers Adam Johnson, Lallana, Hoilett also Marco Verratti is becomes a quality player, take a look at a few of these :)

going into 2nd season, i have 14 million to spend i need a cb and winger(s), i am in the champs league so need good quality, preferably young, thanks.

in my second season as everton, got shawcross as cb. wingers i signed jose sosa for about 13 million over 48 months, and james rodriguez 3m bargain!! 8 games to go and im top of the league and quarter final of the champions league.

Definitely try and get James Rodriguez if you can. Christian Eriksen is abeast if you play him as an inside forward on the left wing. As for CB, look at Bochetti, Otamendi, Guisppe Prestia, Kurt Zouma (although the last two are very young and will need more time).