Everton 2nd Season - Need backup players and a right back - £15m

alexjp123

Reaction score
As i said, just finished my 1st season with Everton, I have been given a budget of £25m - but I don't want to spend all of it because I need the sort the club out financially.

I desperately need a striker and a right back for my First 11. No target men or wing backs please. Preferably a good all round striker, and a full back who is solid defensively , but also quick with good crossing.

Backups - Need a midfielder, was looking at Almog Cohen - so preferably defensive minded but a good passer and worker.

Central defender - again just for backup and depth

I've been searching and scouting for ages but can't find anyone I like - Tried to get Wilfried from Vitesse but he needs a work permit XD

UPDATE - Just got offered Daniel Osvaldo for £7.75m as he's transfer listed by request. Do I take?

Im at the same stage with toffies as you. Got Saviola on free transfer he does a good job

chamakh,naismith,rodallega,hutton,van der wiel, jeboour from rennes good right back with potential

LUUK DE JONG!!!!! serious beast with a 2.8m release fee scored 40 goals for me first year, then spend 15m on a world class right back