FramedAdam

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have just finished my first season as manager of Everton. We won the BPL, were runners-up in the Europa League, and beat expectations in both FA Cup and Capital One Cup. I have been given a transfer budget of £20M, with 180k wage budget. Here is my current squad.

View attachment 343806

I am looking for any recommended players who I can bring in to strengthen the squad, and give us a bit of a boost for the Champions League.

What tactic do you play? Glad to see you've made similar signings to me!

Personally, I sell Baines to raise some cash as Oviedo generally does pretty well for me.
Jordan Ayew, I always look to sign as well.

Been trying to get rid of Baines for ages but nobody wants him. Oviedo didn't do too well for me which is why I brought in Pereira. Ayew starts at Lorient for me as I'm using LFCMarshalls update so might be a challenge to sign him lol

your midfield is probably the shakiest they may have done a good job but it will need to be stronger if your playing in champions league i recommend Lucas romero he is amazing first season he was very consistent and had a season average of 7.6

Have a look at Wylan Cyprien at RC Lens, he's been my best player. I'm not sure how he can perform in the PL though.

dont sell baines best LB on the game by miles.... stanciu is decent and cheap, can play any of the aml, amc amr positions... bernard from shakhtar and either lucas romero or gaston gil romero