andreaspfg

Reaction score
Hey!
It's the start of the second season in the summer transfer window. Last season I finished 6th in the league and won the Carling Cup, so I am qualified for Europa League. For this season I want to play a 4-3-3, but I have almost no good wingers?
Tottenham has shown interest in Heitinga, and are willing to bid 10 million pounds. If so, should I sell him and buy Samba?
How can I improve this team, and is the 4-3-3 a good idea?
Thanks in advance!

In my Everton save Heitinga played really good in his first season and I got an offer from City, Utd, Chelsea, Milan and Juventus for £21m. So I decided to let him go and buy Jan Vertonghen and Danny Wilson leaving me with another £5m pounds to spend on something else. I wouldn't let him go for just £10m but that's just me.

I also sold Coleman for £9.5m and brought in Walker for £3.5m (he wasn't getting any game time @ Spurs) (also had Vrsaljko like you do) so another £6m to spend on something else.

The last player i sold was Gueye, I offered him for £15m and Fulham put in an offer for £13.5m so I let him go.

So to add things up I was left with £5m + £6m + 13.5m = £24.5m to spend on whatever I needed.

Another thing I did at the start of the game, so I'm not sure if this will work at the beginning of season 2, was offer Anichebe for £5m and when Ajax put in an offer i tried trading Eriksen for Anichebe without any extra money and they accepted!!!!

Good luck!

In my Everton save Heitinga played really good in his first season and I got an offer from City, Utd, Chelsea, Milan and Juventus for £21m. So I decided to let him go and buy Jan Vertonghen and Danny Wilson leaving me with another £5m pounds to spend on something else. I wouldn't let him go for just £10m but that's just me.

I also sold Coleman for £9.5m and brought in Walker for £3.5m (he wasn't getting any game time @ Spurs) (also had Vrsaljko like you do) so another £6m to spend on something else.

The last player i sold was Gueye, I offered him for £15m and Fulham put in an offer for £13.5m so I let him go.

So to add things up I was left with £5m + £6m + 13.5m = £24.5m to spend on whatever I needed.

Another thing I did at the start of the game, so I'm not sure if this will work at the beginning of season 2, was offer Anichebe for £5m and when Ajax put in an offer i tried trading Eriksen for Anichebe without any extra money and they accepted!!!!

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply.
I sold Heitinga, because he has been injured alot for my team, and Bassong was available on a cheap loan!
As for the other players, thanks. I am going to sell some too :)

Amrabat he's a good winger. Moroccan international signed him for villa once he was a beast.

Third season, my starting eleven is;
Smithies, Hibbert Jagielka Alexis Baines, Fellaini Rodwell, Bressan, Gueye Bendtner, Sturridge.

I've not spent much on this team. Maybe, £17m at most.
Buy Bressan from BATE Borisov if you can.