Everton 3-3 Manchester United

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Two dramatic late goals earn Everton a draw against Manchester United at Goodison Park.

More...

We love you everton we do! Super super blues!

That was a great match.

I don't know if that was good for spurs?

I pay good ******* money to go and see my team and then they come with that ****. Disgraceful.

Just lost concentration in the end and not for the first time this season. Fergie, sort it out.

on the other Man Utd everton thread a Utd fan(cant remember who) said that it was 2 points more than they got last season away at Fulham and Everton which it true. BUT Chelsea now have 5 more points then they got last season with wins over Wigan and now West Ham.

on the other Man Utd everton thread a Utd fan(cant remember who) said that it was 2 points more than they got last season away at Fulham and Everton which it true. BUT Chelsea now have 5 more points then they got last season with wins over Wigan and now West Ham.

get over yourself ******* ****.

get over yourself ******* ****.

im just quoting you was absolutely right, if you line the games up you have 2 more points than what you got last season and last season that would have been enough to win you the league. But we have 5 more points its just something that i wanted to point out.

well come on, he knows full well posting that would provoke a reaction from someone, hense why he posted it.

If he does, then why do you react? Surely if he posted it to provoke a reaction a far better way would be to ignore him.

well come on, he knows full well posting that would provoke a reaction from someone, hense why he posted it.

i dont want a negative reaction from ya mate just like i didnt react negativly when you said you have 2 more points than last season i agreed with you.

Coming from you? Seriously?

Anyway, it was great comeback and it's understandable that some United fans are ****** off. No need to rub it in their face, too much. :)

That was pretty gutting.
Good performance really but we imploded in extra time.:S
Can't wait for the rangers game so i can try and forget those last couple of minutes.

Hypocrite much? When we lost to Sunderland, you and your fellow Utd fans came on here and trolled. Difference is us city fans are outnumbered, with only me and JDH 1989 to defend our club, you guys are of an abundance on this site, that day i learnt that people like to see their rivals lose or fail, get over it, CTID

At least they can thrash Rangers to cheer themselves up soon!

Back