Everton 3-3 Manchester United

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K
ye man u have 2 points more than they got last year at fulham and everton but this year they should have got 6! both games winning and should have won. yes i'm not happy yes i've paid my money to watch united and i've drove a **** of long way to watch them today and i worked last nite and have to work tonite but i'm not swearing and don't think others should but thats me.
anyway even if man u fell asleep at the end of 90mins you have to give everton credit(and fulham last time out) for keeping going and getting a point. on the bright side its better to dip at start of the season and not the end and we are still unbeaten.
that my point for whats it worth.

Absolutely delighted with this result if I'm honest. 2 goals against Manchester United in stoppage time... How often does that happen?

Still, Everton at home is nothing to scoff at, but losing a 2 goal lead right at the end is poor for any club, let alone Man U.

At least they can thrash Rangers to cheer themselves up soon!

it is a 50/50 to be honest m8 , Man u arent playing that well at the moment and are better away from home than at home in the champions league ... Beskaits(sp) bet them last season and i sure cant see why we cant at least get 1 point and 1 point at home .... Hopefully we will get something instead of getting beat 4-0 etc...

alan_stubbs i think you need to get over yourself, no one else can have a valid opinion and if they do you shoot them down like never before. just because you're bitter about a result which at the end of the day we ******* deserved!

alan_stubbs i think you need to get over yourself, no one else can have a valid opinion and if they do you shoot them down like never before. just because you're bitter about a result which at the end of the day we ******* deserved!

please get my name correct before you insult me please, thanks

**** me, what a **** up of a game. still early days, chelsea fans, wouldnt get a head of yourselfs just yet, 34 games to go.

**** me, what a **** up of a game. still early days, chelsea fans, wouldnt get a head of yourselfs just yet, 34 games to go.
IMO, all gonna be down to the big 4 games this year. If you take 6 points from them you'll win it, if they take them from you they will.

Back