Birdman2002

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I need help on finding three players to fit my bill
I need a top defender to accompany Mats Hummels Price limit 15 mil
I need a Back Utility Player like Phil Neville for no more then 5 mil
And I need a backup DC to replace Distin Limit 5mil

Please do not say Jagielka as I am trying a youth 2 Go system and Jagielka is at the prime age when he can be sold

Thanks Birdy

I normally use Duffy, Mustafi and Hammarr, since they have decent potential. They would've at least provided squad depth. Our youth players are quite good ingame to be fair.

That said, you can try to get Galeano, he becomes top class and you can probably get him for under 15m as long as he didn't move clubs.
As for a utility player, Mapou Yanga Mbiwa is probably your best bet, should be what, 22, 23? and he's quite good.

Thanks. Duffy is out on loan so I will probably bring him in next season/ Mustafi and Hammar are still there as well. Galeano looks great. Mbiwa just was transfered for 11 mil

Last edited:
Thanks. Duffy is out on loan so I will probably bring him in next season/ Mustafi and Hammar are still there as well. Galeano looks great. Mbiwa just was transfered for 11 mil

****, Mbiwa is always good when you need to cover a few positions.

Silvio from Braga can cover RB and LB, nothing fancy but should be cheap.

---------- Post added 07/08/2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 06/08/2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Also you could look at Ritchie de Laet - sometimes he turns out good and is worth a bid.

K thanks Mate will have a look at both. Galeano has accepted for 7 mil

Mamadou Sakho? I have got him for cheap in the second season, never tried getting him in the third, but he is amazing.

He is good will take a a look,

Found a good utility player called Blazeg Augustyn