badharvz

Reaction score
hi guys, iv managed to create another tactic that is doing wonders on my new saved game with everton. after creating the 'All Cups, Worlds Top Goalscorer and Ballon d'or' tactic for manchester united (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ll-cups-worlds-top-goalscorer-ballon-dor.html) i wondered if i could create a tactic that would benefit a team that does not have a great transfer budget or superstar players, and came up with this.

after 20 games i am top of the premier league and i have only spent ?7.58m in the transfer market. i have beaten united,arsenal, chelsea, and city at home and beaten liverpool away.
View attachment 390542View attachment 390543View attachment 390538

this tactic relies on the team working as a unit instead of great individual superstars, with the team keeping hold of the ball and the striker and inside forwards moving about to keep the opposition defenders busy.

View attachment 390532View attachment 390531

as you can see i like the inside forwards to swap positions to cause more confusion for the defenders as they find it hard to mark them, and the fullback covering the wings when the inside forwards cut inside. when im playing away or against a big team i will swap the CM to a BWM or BBM to add a bit more security for the back 4, i lost the first few games in the league as i was still tinkering with the tactic but now i have it spot on.

GK: we all know what it takes to make a good keeper

CB: the centre backs must have good positioning, be strong and good in the air as the corners are set up for the centre backs to attack the near and far posts.

FB: the full backs must have good stamina to get up and down the field, have good positioning, pace and be quite good at crossing

DLP: sits infront of the back 4, pinging balls to the inside forwards when he has the chance and sweeping up loose balls when the other team try a counter attack, must be good at tackling, passing and concentration

CM: wonders about the field looking for space and keeps things neat and tidy, helps the back 4 out and is always available for someone to pass to if the other team has parked the buss, must be good at tackling, passing and work rate

T: the guy who links midfield to attack in an instance, likes to run at the defence so must be good at dribbling, can cut a defence in two with a nice through ball so must be good at passing and creativity, and good at positioning so he is always in space

IF: the guys who run at the defence from the flanks, causing mayhem and panic for the defenders, i like these guys to swap over during the match so must be able to play on both flanks, be pritty quick and good at crossing

P: the poacher, the one who sticks it in the net, im using lukaku at the minute but he isnt the best, im sure with a quicker striker who can finish a little better i would have scored more goals as the poacher is the one who gets on the end of through balls, can beat the offside trap and skin a defender with a nice peice of skill.

as you can see i have no world class players in my side to beat the big teams this is all down to working as a team. i will post more results and the league table as i progress in to the saved game and keep you all updated, and feel free to download the tactic, give it a try and leave me some feedback if its worked for your team

Last edited: