rswan

Reaction score
Hi

I'm in my 3rd season with Everton, finished 5th last year and got £30m from the board. I've got £12.5m left to spend on a midfielder, preferrably an advanced playmaker. I'd kinda prefer him to be atleast 23+ so he can walk into the squad alongside Fellaini. I've tried Barkley there but i'd prefer him as just a back up. Heres a few people I can rule out, most of which are too expensive:

Yttegard, Rodwell, Moussa Sissoko, Benat, Nainggolan, Garmash, Xhaka, Badelj, Elm, Verratti, Labyad, Henriksen, Martin.

I've actually tried bidding £12.5m for basically all of those, all offers rejected... Rare I use these forums but really struggling for ideas. Any help?

Why not look at a Regen from Argentina or France, they seem to develop quickly if Given Proper Game Time, If Not Try to Unsettle Cabaye or Pedro from Sampdoria and the Use the 48 month Instalment method if they are over ur range...
Hope this Helps

Dario Botinelli is pretty good and cheap, too.

Sotiris Ninis is also should be fine.

Zafer Yelen was also good on my Fulham save..

and Oussama Darragi. Also a very good playmaker.

Ruben Rochina - Blackburn, always good when iv had him!

Cheers for all the recommendations lads, only one player I could afford & I reckon would be good enough, so went for Schneiderling in the end. £9m bid accepted. Everyone else had either moved, didn't favour midfield position, wasn't good enough or was too expensive for me. Hopefully Schneiderling can do the job. Cheers <3

glad you went for him hes epic on my save! ruben rochina is a GOD as IF tho!

As if people suggested Isco and Eriksen for your budget. Cost me £17.5 Million for Isco and £34 Million for Eriksen. I am aware I got raped for Eriksen but he is so worth it, watching that little dot speed along in 2D is awesome.