jay2dee

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Everton get a takeover at any point? I've got 4 games left in 1st season. I'm 35 million in the hole. Still got all my best players like Stones, Barkley and Lukaku and it looks like I might hang onto a champions league spot.

I'm sweating that I'll get the boot because of the financial situation??

Nothing has been said yet about a financial crisis or a takeover. Anybody know if I'll be safe?

You should be okay due to the TV deal that comes into effect the second season which every team gets £87m. If thats still not enough then you may have to sell one of your best players :/ How did you even get -35m?!

That's good to know!

I don't know I started with disabling 1st transfer window budget just so my players didn't get poached before I even got a chance.

I have had to offer the big guns higher wages but nothing massive. I think Lukaku is highest paid on 80k a week.

I'm Everton too they lose so much money mine is about the same 35 mil loss. TV rights r good tho lol

That's good to know!

I don't know I started with disabling 1st transfer window budget just so my players didn't get poached before I even got a chance.

I have had to offer the big guns higher wages but nothing massive. I think Lukaku is highest paid on 80k a week.

TV rights r good tho lol

o.png

Yeah I hope I have a few quid to spend in the summer. Get a lot of the deadwood out and focus on there good youth and bring in a few new faces.

Lukaku might have to go. Only scored 8 goals for me, Barkley as a Shadow Striker has been superb.

Finances are good now lol. Along with TV deal I sold Barkley for 52 million rising to 68 million and Delefou for 40 million. Replaced Barkley with Rooney for 13 Million. He was transferred listed and Gnarbry on loan for Del.

I've promoted alot of U21 players so they will be the only signings.

Finished 2nd in the league btw 2 points behind city

1. Win stuff as soon as possible.
2. Sell Lukaku for a huge amount - say 80m - and use it to wipe out the debt AND buy somebody else. 40 million buys you Berardi who may actually be better than Lukaku.

The normal bank loans ect started getting paid off from the beginning of 1st season, you will get messages saying monthly loan repayments have now begun. I was more in trouble with my actual balance being around minus 40 million at the end of the season.

I'm very stable now and actually making profit every month. However my season hasnt got off to a good start. I'm now 8th after 10 games about 6 points off the top. Rooney hasn't been great but only cost 13 million so i wont loose sleep. I brought James Ward-Prowse for 20 million to replace Barkley and he seems to be doing very well.

I’m playing as Everton currently and have the same situation. It’s because they have a big bank loan paid back over a short period of time. As the others have said, you can either sell your assets or try to win stuff lol! I managed to just scrape into 4th spot and won the League Cup. This pretty much cleared the debt but only left me with a transfer budget of £7mill for the following season! So I’ve decided to keep the same squad and a get a few loanees in. Also getting the ageing deadwood of the books helps. Players like Osman, Barry etc earning £50k is silly.