Everton fan killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its true, it's ridiculous. No-one deserves to die over a game of football.
I don't believe it though. Not heard an accurate source yet.

If its true, it's ridiculous. No-one deserves to die over a game of football.
I don't believe it though. Not heard an accurate source yet.

And we have sources to the contrary. Merseyside Police.

Hopefully it isn't true and if it isn't true, who is sick enough to start a rumour like that.

If someone's made a rumour about a death, they're just sick.

RIP if it is true.... Hopefully it is not though

If someone's made a rumour about a death, they're just sick.

I think it starts as, there was a fight, then turns into someones been stabbed, then hes died. Bit like chinese whispers, More and more things get added as the story grows.

Heard about this at the game today. Very sad tbh

Stabbed outside what is wrong with FOOTBALL nobody deserves to die like that. Hope to god they find the culprit's RIP

All came from the announcements at the ground stating that a police incident meant the whole of the road surrounding the Kings Head, I think it is, was cordoned off.

Devastating news.. but it hasn't been confirmed yet..

Noting on the news who ever started this should be banned for life if it is a sick joke

Loads of posts on Twitter about this, supposedly he has been stabbed.

Ive also heard that a Liverpool fan was murdered in retaliation, dont know whether this is true.

RIP, some people just take football too far

Yeah, I heard this. Everton fan supposedly stabbed outside a pub, then a Liverpool fan killed in Stanley Park in retaliation. Hope it's not true, if it is a rumour it's sick.

I agree. Apparently there was nothing more than a scuffle with no injuries or arrests

There's nothing about this on any news sites. Usually The BBC or Sky are quick to put out a report on things like these.

The Liverpool Echo isnt reporting it either.

I'm guessing it's just another one of those Twitter rumours.......Like the fact that "RIP Justin Beiber" has been trending most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.