GoldetJr

Reaction score

21st July Bobby Bob - "Hey y'all beautiful July morning, Im Bobby Bob the Pundit and and iv been a fan of the this club for many a years and ill be bringing you all the news from the booth in conjunction with our legendary stadium announcer Simon O'brien. As well as my 2 cents from my show ironically called Bobby Bob the pundit. Yess love a good bit of irony in the morning. "From our boootiful spot overlooking our marvellous home ground Goodison Park this morning us toffees are expectant of another wonderful season in 2012-2013 and once again the form continues of more foreign players and less english talent form the academy coming through the ranks with less than 50% current english players. O look it seems our gloried and storied Chairman Bill Kenwright has his first announcement of the season, fingers crossed for a big bag of money for Moyesee to spend this year"

Bill Kenwight - "Due to the poor performance of english footballin the recent EURO 2012, i have decided that it is paramount to make England a power house once again in modern football and challenging realistically for major trophies. Therefore without further ado, i am announcing, (to come into effect immediately) Everton FC will be selling all foreign players and moving forward playing and training a squad completely full of english players. These are the goals put forward to our Manager David Moyes:​

• [*=center]All premier league games to be started and on the reserve bench are to be ALL English.
    [*=center]Invest in some young English talent.
    [*=center]Have 4 of the 11 starters at Brazil 2014 for England.
    [*=center]Have 7 of 11 players starting for Euro 2016 in France.
    [*=center]Stay in the premier league!!!!!!!

22nd July: David Moyes - "While i believe this is a good idea, the revitalisation of English football at Everton i have spent 10 years building a football club with limited funds. This has been extremely problematic as many fans have understood therefore at the age of 49 i no longer have the patience to build a team from scratch, as i am in the prime of my managerial career and am interested in winning and challenging for trophies now I RESIGN. And i leave you with this one message Bill ""WHyd you make ME sEll Waynee RoooNNeyyy""".

23rd July: Ed Chamberlain - "Hey its Paul McGrath here, we've just conformation from Bill Kenwright and Everton FC, David Moyes has officially stepped down after his over 10 years of service, did you hear that Lindsey?"

Lindsey Paulo -
Yer Paul, its a bit of a shock, but who can really blame him, Kenwright has also got some serious stones, making a whole english team at Everton, i mean c'mon Paul does Kenwright think a manger can pull off all those transfers while getting rid of his best players in Fellani, and Piennar who are both not english its suicide."

Ed Chamberlain - "
Look it'll be a hard flog for whoever the new manager is, but i think is Kenwright gives him 100% of the funds from sales the new guy will certainly be given a realistic chance of staying up. You never know wonder George Green might even get a game they will be that short."

27th July: Bobby Bob - "HEYYYY Bobby Bob here once more at Bobby Bob Pundit Show, big news looks like iv heard some talk about Benetez, Good old Rapha being the top candidate and he really wants a job, wouldn’t that be a good derby with Rapha Benetez involved at Goodison lets see how strong his loyalties are to the red of Merseyside. Should let you in with an announcement over the next few days! Stay tuned the next few days are going to be rockin......​

Last edited:
29th July: Bobby Bob - "Bobby Boy here at the Bobby Bob Pundit show, it seems like there is about to be news from Goodison Park, better get over their quick smart to get some questions in a see all the big fuss."

Jordan Paulo "Breaking news, and im Lindsey Paulo's Twin sister, Jordan, heres some news from Goodison it looks like Bill Kenwright has finally come to terms with the new manager he wants to impose his all english team on the league".

Bill Kenwright " Iv got some big news today so bear with me, im so very excited about it all".

" Today the 29th of July i will present to you our new manager, who i hope and the hope of the toffee arm can see renewed success for this great club we love so much, and bring about it in a way that will see english talent flourish for years to come." "So without further Ado i introduce to you the new english manager for 2012-2013 season Matthew Ryall." "All Questions directed at him now please"

Matthew Ryall - "Hi im Matt Ryall, and im so glad to be the manager for this fine club, i truly believe the vision of Bill and what he is trying to do for the english game. Any questions"

John Tobasco - "Fox sports - Matt your young your only 25 how do you think this will impact you ability to handle some of the senior english players like Phil Neville who have worked under monumental respected manager with a wealth of experience in Sir Alex Ferguson."

Matthew Ryall - "I think it will be a new environment for all the players, certainly it will be a bit of a challenge for everyone to settle into the new regime but i think i can mange their ego's and breed a culture of english success".

John Tobasco - "But do you think your age will have trouble negotiating all your play sales that will have to take place, i hear that some of the players including Osman and Baines, have a strong relationship with David Moyes, and he has been tipped to suceed Sir Alex in the next year, do you think their is a chance they will jump ship?"

Matthew Ryall - "Thanks John, well im a bit worried now i hadnt heard the news about Moyes and the Man Utd job but i guess we will just see how it goes, hopefully Sir Alex has year or two left which will give me time for the guys to get familiar with what im about and that i am the right guy for the job." " Anyone else?"

Booby Bob - "Yooooo Bobby Bob here iv decided im a merman today :)."Ryall, iv been out on the town and i hear some of the folks unhappy, they say that this is a ploy of Kenwright to hunker down sell all the big players for some quick Hunkey Dorey, put the cash under the mattress and everyone becomes a little richer, do you think you will stay up, and who are your targets this period?"

Matthew Ryall - "Well look your a very handsome mermaid, but i think ill survive i mean Bill has said he will provide close to 85% funds from sales so if i can fetch up to 45GBP for Fellani and Jelavic, then i think i have a real chance to buy some young players, im focusing on Powell from Man Utd and Adam Campbell from Newcastle as i feel they can be leaders this year and next for a young and strong english side, i think ill survive but it might be tight"

Bill Kenwight - "Thats all for today guys, on a final note iv given Matt 2 GBP Million to spend and then 85% player sales, we will update you in due course on sales and buys, wish us best of luck in our progress"

Last edited:

27th July - Bobby Bob "
Bobby Bob's regular Pundit Show today coming from an unusual location, yes that right, coming from the city on manchester stadium, where Everton have made their first foreign player sale of Fellani to Manchester City for 26.5 million pounds, i went and spoke to some of the supporters to see what their feelings were like and whether Mancini had finally made a good singing at the start of the 2012/13 campaign and heres what a few city folk had to say"....

John and Bruce Colby - "
Its a shockers, we dont like Fellani, we think that its a bad idea, we wanted Mancini to bring in another expensive english player like Barry who isnt very good, we had our minds set on maybe well we wanted to buy Downing from Liverpool, its been a sad day"

Manchester City Faithful - "
We dont care, we just wanna link together and dance and jump up and down back wards and upside down if we can everytime a goals scored, so we believe that Fellani is a good purchase is useful because he will score some goals and well we can dance some more and more and more......"

Bobby Bob - "
Well i guess they are some good opinions, i love it when we get supporter feedback, it really makes for a cheerful day""However im hearing some news from new manager Matthew Ryall coming across the waves and it seems hes already used some of his Fellani money to good use, lets see what he says"

Bobby Bob - "
Well............ i guess hes not their, / im sorry i didnt finish year 10 spelling, normally well my words dont get written into a transcript or well watever it is when my speaking words turn into writing anyways ENOUGH, the phone is ringing

Telephone rings.... bring..... bring bring...."Bobby Bob the pundit bringing you all the news about everton and dresses up as a fish for todays segment,

"what you want me to do what?... me announce the new signings, i guess if you want that, ok sure bye.""Well sorry about that guys turns out our new mysterious leader is very shy i guess i dont know that was weird ok well iv got some breaking new Mr Ryall, was jsut on the phone and he wants me to announce the new singing i guess hes trying to i dont know that weird anyways, here goes the first two everton singings are ...............

"Nick Powell has been signed from Manchester some a rather expensive fee of 14 million, seems a bit much but who am i im just the guy reporting Everton transfers before anyone else knows, anyways when asked about why the move so fast away from such an established club, and well guess what an exclusive at Bobby Bob's Matt has given me Nick's number and ill give him a call....

"Nick Powell - "Hey, Bobby Bob, yer look iv got a few words and some time for you, Mr Ryall speaks highly of you,"

Bobby Bob - "
Wow thanks Nick, so whyd you make this controversial move"

Nick Powell -
"Iv decided on the rather big move to Everton because iv spoken to Wayne and he said Goodison was a nice home and well i fear that all the midfielders here and its pretty competitive and Matt has assured me ill be able to start most league game so i believe that this is best for my development"

Bobby Bob - "
Thanks Nick, well there you have it, big news also a few other signing it seems Matt has snapped up 2 youngens from Southhamptons famed academy in Luke Shaw and James Ward-Prowse for 7 and 12 million British pounds respectively, while also it looks like Matt has steps into the loan market and managed to secure Jermaine Jenas on a season long load from Tottenham to help partner these younger kids in the heart of midfield

Bobby Bob - " Soo
i get to talk this guy as well, im having a ridiculous day, **** in happyy if onyl you could see my now, hand on let me just update my facebook page profile pic"

"im just so happy being a fish today :), anyway Jermaine how you doing today

Jemaine Jenas -
"hey Bobby bob you are looking like a good fish, happy days puffa, yer mate its a good day im happy to be here, i spoke to Bill Kenwright and he assured me of the manager i havnt had time to have a chat yet, i cant seem to locate him anyways, this project really stirs in my heart, but i mean seriously i havnt had any playing time at spurs plus im still on big money their and this loan is a good idea, for me for the its a great idea and i look forward to tutoring some of these young kids"

Bobby Bob - "
You heard it here first, 4 new signing however they seem to be more players for the future, its a pitty that Chalobah and josh Mceachran at chlesea are already on loan but it seems Ryall has made a decent start, Were looking for fans to message in and see if their are any players they believe can help the squad in the tactic shown below that Ryall wants to play below, Bobby Bob wishes you well and looks forward to hearing from you all around your ideas peace out and remember, its been Bobby bob as a fish from his legendary pundit show"​

Last edited:
Bobby Bob - "Bobby Bob here, as promised, here is our new managers squad so far with only english players included in the tactic, look forward to your comments and suggestions for new squad players for our manager Matthew Ryall"

Last edited: