Saddlers4life

Reaction score

View attachment 213053
Everton Bought by Chinese Businessmen

Everton Football Club have comfirmed that the club has been bought by Chinese Consortium Zi-Tek.
The buyers are reportedly worth between £650billion and £900billion and with china's current surge in the global market its a massive buzz for the footballing world, with clubs like Man City and Malaga already showing the game how money can bring you trophies. This latest takeover is set to bring Everton Football club too everyone's lips.

The New owners have released a Statement on the Everton Website :

'We are so delighted to have purchased such a great club like Everton. Are goal is for Top 5 finish by 2012 we will invest heavily in the squad the facilities and the overall brand of the club , we want to bring the club to the top of the football world and wont stop till we achieve that goal. To the fans we hope we can bring success and still keep to the traditions of this great club we are extremely excited by this Project and will do are best to make this team one of the best teams in the World.'

The Club didn't waste time in Bringing
lucrative sponsors

Adidas becoming the clubs kit manufacturer​
View attachment 213064

Air China became the clubs Main Kit Sponsor on a deal worth 50 million
View attachment 213065

View attachment 213066

Carlo Ancelotti named new manager of Everton

View attachment 213074

Former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has been confirmed as the new coach of Everton Football Club.
The Italian, 52, was announced as manager at a news conference today.
"I think I can do good work here," said Ancelotti. "We have all the conditions to succeed. I am delighted and very enthusiastic about this project."
He replaces Longtime manager David Moyes who resigned 4 weeks ago after being dissatisfied with the New Owners vision of the club.

During the Conference the Owner announced the sponsorship deal with Air China included stadium name which turned Goodison park to the Air China Stadium ' We are delighted to announce the Deal it is are first step for the Clubs new brand i hope the supporters understand that it is better for the future of the club financially'.

View attachment 213079

TOFFEE'S WANT NEYMAR

View attachment 213082

Rumours have it that Evertons new Owners are ready to make Neymar the highest played footballer in the world with a reported 98 million pound bid for the player. Reports claim that the club want to make the player there marquee signing for the new season and will tempt him with anything possible.

neymar to everton. ohh yeah im sure ajt and athe~ will like to hear more about it ;)

looking forward to the story ;)

View attachment 213089

Toffee's sign Greek Star

View attachment 213090

21 year old Greek sensationIoannis Fetfatziidis has signed for Everton from Olympiacos for 3 million pounds the first signing made by New Boss Ancelotti. The Young Greek has been tracked by Arsenal in recent years and has been called the Greek Messi by the Greek Press.

'Coming to the Premiership is a dream come true for me and im so excited to put on the Everton Shirt and get going'

FRIENDLY

Preston 1 - 2 Everton

Daley(35) - Saha(14,67)

Saha double sinks Preston

View attachment 213105

View attachment 213106

DAWSON AGREES DEAL

View attachment 213107

England Defender Michael Dawson has signed for Everton for a fee of 12 million Pounds. The 27 year old Tottenham defender agreed to a 4 year contract and is ready to get going.

"I'm excited to have joined a great club, and after talking to the new Owners I know that the Club's ambitions and mine are similar. Now I just want to get out there with the lads.

"It was time for me to make the change, and my target now is to just play as many games as I can this season - you don't join a big club like this and expect to go straight in.

"We want to finish as high as we can in the League of course, and fourth place is achievable when you look around the dressing-room.

View attachment 213111

Baines ties up 5 year contract

View attachment 213113

We are delighted to announce that Leighton Baines has signed a new 5 year contract. The England defender has been linked with big teams such as Man city and Tottenham but has decided to stay at Air China Stadium.

View attachment 213114

CHINA BILLIONS DONT TEMPT NEYMAR

View attachment 213115

The Brazilian Wonderkid has rejected a 108 Million Pound bid from Everton it has been reported tonight. Neymar's agent said ' We have rejected Everton's Proposed move because we feel the club isnt as big as Real Madrid who are also interested in my client'. If Neymar did accept the Mammoth Deal he would be the highest Paid Footballer in the World with his reported salary being close too 300,000 pound a week.

View attachment 213116

Everton Turn too Barca man

View attachment 213117
Everton Football Club announced Narcis Julia as the new Director of Football at the Club. The Former Barcelona Director of Football has arrived to turn the club into a major force behind the scenes i.e Sponsors , Links , partnerships and spokesmen of the club, He has also been brought in for the New Everton Academy Project the club is currently working on based on the very successful Barcelona Youth Academy that Julia was part of at the club.

Friendly

Perfect Start for Young Greek

Legia 0 - 4 Everton

- Osman (45) Anichibe (40) Fetfatzidis(47) Cahill(68)

MOTM - Fetfatzidis

View attachment 213133

Samba Makes it 3

View attachment 213134

Everton Football club have announced the signing of Blackburn defender Christopher Samba for 10 million Pounds beating rivals Liverpool to his signature.

“For me it was time to move but only for the right club and I feel that Everton is that club. The ambition here is clear to see and is big. Everyone knows this club is moving and that is really, really important.

“I still want to achieve things and I feel as though I can bring something to Everton and that is what I will be striving to do. It is not just about quality on the pitch it is about blending as a team and with my experience I think I can help City do just that.”

great signings so far Fetfatzidis is brilliant and jst gets better and will link very well with vellios as for tevez he would be amazing at everton

View attachment 213243

We are gonna be the biggest team in merseyside

View attachment 213244

New Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti has sparked outrage at Liverpool after claiming by the end of the season Everton will be the biggest club in Merseyside. The new mega rich Everton who have been linked with players like Neymar and Porto striker Hulk have rocked the footballing world with the recent comments from there manager.

View attachment 213245

Toffee's snap up City Reject Bridge

View attachment 213246

Everton today completed there 4th signing of the summer with the addition of Manchester City Reject Wayne Bridge. The 31 year old cost the club 3 million on a 2 year deal and is set to join training in 2 weeks time.

View attachment 213247

Other news also Sylvain Distin has joined Tottenham Hotspur for 6 million the Everton defender signed for Spurs after the latest signing of Chris Samba pushed him out of the first team set up.

View attachment 213639

EVERTON TURN TO HULK

View attachment 213642

Everton have turned to Brazilian goal machine Hulk in there hunt for a star striker. The Porto striker has a 50 million price tag and is willing to listen to a offer from The Toffees.

View attachment 213645View attachment 213646

Club announce China Pre Season Tour

Guangzhou

Beijing

Everton are set for a 2 week tour of China sponsored by Air China. The team will make there way to Beijing as part of there pre season training to get fit for the beginning of the season. The Tour will also be part of the clubs business plan as the team is looking to develop its brand in Asia and announce new sponsorship's.

View attachment 213645

The Hulk has Signed

View attachment 213648

Everton can announce that Hulk has passed a medical and signed a five-year contract.

The 25-year-old Brazilian international has joined the Blues for 43 Million.

A crowd of around 300 Toffees fans were at Air China Stadium to greet
the striker.
The player was hugely impressed by his reception.
“It made me feel really welcome and special and I can’t wait to play for the everton fans and show them what I can do,” he declared after completing the bulk of the paperwork.

View attachment 213649

Everton will be Dangerous

View attachment 213652

Man City Manager Roberto Mancini has been reported of saying ' Everton will be Dangerous this year they are the new City there hungry and ambitious'. When asked about the statement Mancini said ' Yes i believe Everton will cause a massive challenge they have bought some very good players and with the new chairmen at the club the skys the limits for the Club.

Great story mate keep going i would get Tevez try ryan shawcross great CB