jasonneverdie

Reaction score
Rookie Manger take charge of Everton FC

few days after Ex-Everton Manager David Moyes leave the club to take charge of Fulham. Everton FC. Chairman of the toffees , Bill Kenwright announce that a relatively unknown manager Raymond Jones is the new Manager of Everton FC.

Evertonfclogo.jpg

everton.jpg

moyes450.jpg

in the press conference,Raymond Jones is eager to take Everton FC to the next level.he would like to bring more silverware to the club, stating that he need the fans support as they are the most important people to the club

Pre-Season & Tranfers Updates on next post

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

is the picture too big ??? give me comment..thanks a lot for following

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

with only 4.7M to spent for Raymond Jones , he quickly capture the Toulouse FC goal machine - Andre Pierre Gignac

p.jpg

Raymond Jones is delight to have captured the signature of Gignac, " Gignac will surely be one of the striker to watch in this season premier league

in order to let Gignac transfer go through.Everton just sold one player to Arsenal FC , Shane Duffy for 1.4 M

Everton-3.png

Last edited:
good luck mate i will be following this as there my team :)

haha..thanks..i will...
P.S i'm following your birmingham story is great..XD

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

ya..they are one of my favourite team in EPL..

Thanks I will try keep up with this

Pre Season result and Expectations

the boad expects us to reaching next year of Europa League through participation in the premier league , reach 6th round of the FA CUP and Quater Finals of the League Cup

We play 4 games of friendly with english team

Everton 5-0 Leicester
Everton 0-0 Preston
Everton 2-1 Southampton
Everton 2-0 Bury

next is the month of August...we have 5 games including with Arsenal...XD

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

August Report

Everton Player List and formation

Everton-1.png

Everton-2.png

Everton 4-1 Sunderland ( Home )

EvertonvSunderland-2.png

A absolutely brilliant performance from the new boy Andre Gignac..a hattrick and a nice curling shot by Steven Pieenar to round out the match.too bad Yobo get a second yellow .should have sub him when he got his first. Andre Pierre Gignac (3) , Stevan Pienaar

Everton 2-1 Amkar ( EC ) ( Away )
we went down 1 nil down after 28 min. equalised through Pienaar and finished the come back thanks to Bilyaletdinov. Nice win from away from home.Stevan Pienaar , Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Everton 1-0 Stoke ( Away )
2 away matches in a row..we managed to grab a victory thanks to Piennar 83rd minute goal . He scored in every matches.a game that we should have won more than a single goal Piennar

Everton 4-0 Amkar (EC) ( Home )
the 2nd leg of the qualifying round at home , we won it by 4-0, Pienaar with 2 goals and goals from Bilyaletdinov ,Saha to make sure we cruising at home.the game was over by half- timePienaar ( 2 ) , Bilyaletdinov , Saha

The Big Match Arsenal Everton

ArsenalvEverton.png

The match ended 2-2 draw. i was happy with my team performances. we went down behind twice and fight back to achieved a wonderful results.Heitinga , Saha

Player of the month

steven-pienaar-and-marouane-fellaini.jpg

My player of the month goes to that man - Stevan Pienaar scored 5 goals in all competition.he tops the club goal charts and 3 assists.we din miss Arteta very much cuz we have PIENAAR !!!

P.S Gignac haven't scored since the first match..i'm kinda worrying.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:42 PM ----------

September Report

Everton 1-0 West Ham ( Home )
a goal which secured the win for everton by Bilyaletdinov ( seems like my winger scored more goals than my striker ). Our finishing let us down..hope to improve on this area and credits to Howard and the defence for keeping clean sheet. Bilyaletdinov

Everton 2-0 Fulham ( Home )
goals from Saha and Osman.we play very well today.secured yet another win and another clean sheet
Saha , Osman

EURO CUP BIG MATCH

Everton 3- 0 Weder Bremen ( Away )

WerderBremenvEverton-1.png

a big win for us away from home..especially in europe. Yobo scored from corner just inside 10 minutes,than Osman scored again , and england U21 Dan gosling round off the game with a volley.yet another clean sheet for us.Gignac hasn't scored since first match.T.T

Everton 1-0 Middlesborough ( League CUP ) ( Home )
League Cup 3rd round. a narrow win against Middlesborough.Osman scored in the 3rd match running.thanks to him we progress to the next round.Osman

Everton 1-0 Wigan ( Away )
Finally...Gignac finally ended his scoring drought with a 83rd minute strike . what a relief for him.we played well tonight but the finishing let us down again. Gignac

RaymondJones-1.png

Everton 4-1 Dinamo ( EC ) ( Home )
a big win for us in europe yet again.we seems to scored freely in europe.goals finally came from forward Saha , Gignac. Bilyaletdinov and a header from Yobo.i'm delighted with the win.Saha , Gignac , Bilyaletdinov , Yobo

Player of the month

400x400_TimHowardNew.jpg

it's gotta be our Goalkeeper Tim Howard.He is class in the goal. we just conceded once in September.thought he is 30 but he still have 4-5 years to play.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

October Report

Everton 2-1 Man.City ( Away )

ManCityvEverton.png

We played well against a much stronger city side.we truly deserved the win thanks to the strikers.Gignac and Yakubu , we conceded a late goal through Adebayor. Gignac , Yakubu

Everton 1- 0 Aston Villa ( Home )
Yakubu scored the only goal to secured the win at home , i'm happy with the performances with my team.especially at the back. Yakubu

Everton 2-0 Bate ( EC ) ( Away )
3 wins in a row on Euro Cup , i'm happy with that , we're much closer to the knockout round. A brace from Gignac push us further up the table, and we just concede one goal in the whole tournament . Gignac ( 2 )

Everton 0-1 Hull ( Home )

EvertonvHull-1.png

A shocking defeat by the toffees. we conceded a cheap goal after a awful back pass by Distin , and we couldn't do anything about the defeat.

Everton 4-0 Blackburn ( League Cup 4th round ) ( Home )

EvertonvBlackburn-1.png

what a display by the young James Vaughan. Blackburn defense just can't cope with him , he scored all 4 goals for us . after this match i will use him more often i'm sure. Vaughan ( 4 )

Everton 1-2 Wolves ( Away )
another defeat agianst a much lower opponent . we need to figure out how to take advantage against opponent which is lower reputation than us. 2 lost in a row in the league , Yakubu scored from a cross by Pienaar. Yakubu

Everton 3-0 Bate ( EC ) ( Home )
A hat-trick by Louis Saha secured a place in the knock-out stage for us. we bounced back strongly after a dissapointing match against wolves. Saha ( 3 )

RaymondJones-4.png

we qualified for the knock-out stages. well done.

Player of the month

fellainilookatmyhair.jpg

It's Afro Fellaini who performance well in the center. we control the midfield well for us and a couple of assists to won the Young Player of the month. Well done u have a bright future at Goodison Park.actually yakubu could have be my player of the month cuz he scored some crucial goal for us.

RaymondJones-3.png

Last edited:
Good, Good. I hope you get relegated.

-From
joel-LFC <---

Haha