pdtiny

Reaction score
just coming up to the transfer window in my first season and wondering who are good players to get to improve my team... i have 15M to spend after selling baines to spurs for 23M

My line up:
Howard

Coleman Jagielka Heitinga Ward

Osman Neville Anderson Pienaar

Fellaini

Jelavic

Subs: Mucha, Distin, Oviedo, Bebe, Coquelin (On Loan from Arsenal) Naismith, Vellios,

On my Everton save, i preferred a 4-2-3-1 system with 2 DM anchorman - fellaini and dlp - mvila and AMR - mirallas AML - Gueye ,who unusually did very well for me and AMC - pienaar. Anyway if you were to keep your tactic Id get a new ML like griezzman with a little installments,so pienaar could go AMC and fellaini MC.

Oh and I cant forgive you for selling baines. Biggest mistake you ever did.

Agree with the Baines selling, shocking. Still going strong for me in 2017 a season after I just won the league, fa cup, league cup, champions league, super cup, club world cup and charity shield. Best performer every year along with fellaini, Nem, Zouma and Insigne.

managed to get buttner and gallas in the window and singed joe cole on loan till the end of the summer... my team is 6th in the league now but could be 2nd if i stopped letting in late goals in stoppage time, how do i stop this?