League: Premier League
Last Year: 8th
Club Home Page: http://www.evertonfc.com/splash.php

Team Analysis

Goalkeepers

1. Jan Mucha
12. Ian Turner
24. Tim Howard

The Goalkeeping area is pretty strong, Howard is a great keeper who is likely to give you good performances for another couple of years and Mucha provides the perfect back up if Howard's performances drop or he gets injured. So I recommend keeping the Goalkeeping area as it is, no signings necessary.

Recommended Transfers

None

Defenders

2. Tony Hibbert
3. Leighton Baines
5. John Heitinga
6. Phil Jagielka
15. Sylvain Distin
18. Phil Neville
23. Seamus Coleman

Everton have a pretty well covered defence also, but in my save Heitinga always put in poor performance so I sold him to Bolton for 6m, instead in DC I used Jagielka and signed Uruguayan Defender Diego Lugano for 3m who always gave solid performances for my team. I used Distin as back up for him so he got about 10 Premiership games in the season and he was reliable, perfect for back up. I gave Phil Neville the role of DR for about 2 years and he was what you would expect from Neville, solid and reliable, but when Seamus Coleman had bloomed he was a much better option ahead of Neville.

Recommended Transfers

In

Diego Lugano - 3m

Out

John Heitinga - 6m

Midfielders

7. Diniyar Bilyaletidinov
10. Mikel Arteta
17. Tim Cahill
21. Leon Osman
25. Marouane Fellaini
26. Jack Rodwell
20. Steven Pienaar

This is the area I love about Everton, there Midfield. On FM, Rodwell, Fellaini, Cahill and Arteta are legends, which is probably why I sold Bilyaletidinov and Osman because they were never going to get a game. Instead I brought in two players who could really challenge for the Midfield places, Tijani Belaid and Adam Vass, two players with incredible stats, and they did a pretty good job, both of them did well. However the one player who never lost his place was Tim Cahill, he scored for fun and he was my best assister in the first season and he got Player Of The Year, hang on to him at all costs

Recommended Transfers

In

Tijani Belaid - 1m
Adam Vass - 5m

Out

Leon Osman - 5m
Diniyar Bilyaletidinov - 5m

Strikers

8. Louis Saha
14. James Vaughan
16. Jermaine Beckford
19. Magaye Gueye
22. Yakubu
28. Victor Anichebe
29. Joao Silva

This is the one problem with Everton, there strikers have terrible attitudes, if I reject a bid from another club for them they hand in Transfer Requests. So I had to clear my Strike force so I was left with Gueye, Yakubu, Silva and Beckford. And I brought a brilliant striker called Ciprian Marica on loan and he ripped defences to shreds, he was my top goalscorer in my first year and he got into the Team of The Year for the Premiership, and I also brought in Roque Santa Cruz who kept Yakubu out of the team with continues good performances, I recommend both the players to any team.

Recommended Transfers

In

Ciprian Marica - Loan
Roque Santa Cruz - 2.5m

Out

Louis Saha - 4m
Victor Anichebe - 4m
James Vaughan - 3.5m

Tactic:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3412

Great tactic this, and it has suited Everton pefectly

Hope this Helps ;)

Uh, why sell Heitinga? oO)

I said in the guide, he played terribly

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

let me know if i should change something in the guide

Could you post a screenshot of your tactic?
Also maybe state your preffered starting 11, along with roles and duties.

I'm in 2014 now so I no longer have that but I will see what I can do

Vaughan (when healthy, which can be a problem) is a beast for me. I love having him. I've got Silva out on loan in my second year because I bought Giuseppe Rossi. Him and Vaughan have the pace to run defenses ragged. I'm trying to find buyers for Yakubu and Saha. I'll have to look into Marica. I'd also like to know what tactic you run.

Ah, thanks. I may have to try that out. Have you tried the "Ghost" tactic at all with Everton? That's what I've been using and done pretty well. Gueye is really good as AML and Pienaar does well as AMR with either Rodwell or Cahill at CM.

Good guide,im confused what team should i pick,city or everton,after seeing this,im choose everton
off topic:are you everton fan?

No I'm not an Everton fan but every FM I always puck Everton, I guess I have a soft spot for them, pick Everton it's a bigger challenge

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I have tried ghost tactic

Cant remember but if you follow this guide and sell the players I said you will get 10-15m

Bilyaletdinov was outstanding in my Everton game, got runner up in World Player of the year.

U should put up some staff signings too, many people dont do that and it will help lots of people

OK alcaraz

edit: tbh I didn't change staff as it was appropriate already