bellynufc

Reaction score
Hello i have been trying to create a tactic on fm14 for ages and each time i have fallen flat on my *** the game was winding me up but i thought i would give it one last go and decide to start with Everton main due to leighton baines and seamus coleman wanted to create a tactic with wing backs i went with a 2 3 2 3 formation i have created a attacking version a control version and a counter version but found the control to be the best
View attachment 398430
i was hoping for top 6 finish but was amazed with how it worked in the first year
View attachment 398429View attachment 398428View attachment 398428
the main thing i was happy with was the defensive record we kept 18 clean sheets in the league and was over the moon with the away record the results for the season are View attachment 398425View attachment 398424
View attachment 398423 Baines was our top scorer the main part of the tactic that i was not happy with was the cf i could not get them firing to well any advice to make it better would be great we also finished the season doing the double my winning the FA cup View attachment 398422 if anyone would like to try the tactic feel free and would like to here you views thanks.
https://www.mediafire.com/?byp114at8rtdt19